Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ayman!
A*A*A*A :smile:

Bruuuuuuuh :biggrin: congrats
Next summer for resits

Original post by lolkenneth12
Is there any possibility for resit?
Everyone getting into UNIS this morning and I'm here like getting a meal deal from sainsburys.
I got in! Idk what my grades are yet but apparently I exceeded my offer (AAB). It doesn't feel real yet. :bigsmile:
Original post by badaman
why hasnt my firm updated yet???

Do you have your results? :smile:

Original post by chingu19
Both of my offers unsuccessful. FML I didn't think it was that bad (AAB,ABB) and my school opens at 10am as well.
:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
No idea what to do now.
:confused:

Wait for your results and speak to your teachers :yep: . Do you want to go to Uni? You could look at Clearing?

Is there any possibility for resit?

AS or A2?
Original post by HassanAftab
Guys please help me here.
My firm rejected me, and my insurance says (conditional offer: firmly accepted) I have no idea why.
I missed my insurance offer which was ABB and got BBB. I already have my results and did call the uni and they said to wait. what if all the good places are full (if i am released into clearing)
What should I do?

I would call them again and insist they give you a time to have your decision by, its not fair of them to leave you hanging like this.
Original post by misshouse
Next summer for resits

i mean return for school for upper sixth form
Original post by Nirgilis
Do you have your results? :smile:

Wait for your results and speak to your teachers :yep: . Do you want to go to Uni? You could look at Clearing?

AS or A2?

a2
Original post by 1004v
I got in! Idk what my grades are yet but apparently I exceeded my offer (AAB). It doesn't feel real yet. :bigsmile:

Congratulations! :woo: :party: :woo:
Original post by Rigby16
Everyone getting into UNIS this morning and I'm here like getting a meal deal from sainsburys.

What you getting lad? Answer carefully, meal deals are serious business.
IM SO HAPPY!!!! I GOT THE 4As I NEED AT AS!!!!
a2

It would mean re-taking Year 13?
Original post by lai812matthew
cheeky

I suppose haha but I don't want to do the course anymore so I've decided to just take a gap year and reapply to the course I want to do. I honestly do feel bad that I'll have to call them up and reject them cos it is Imperial tho...
Original post by misshouse
Speak to teachers. You can pay for remark and see. As you say it doesn't make difference to offer. However if you don't remark you might always think "what if"!

When you get to uni you will realise these thing aren't that important! Your degree is what matters now. Good luck

Thankyou!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lewishier
IM SO HAPPY!!!! I GOT THE 4As I NEED AT AS!!!!

Congratulations! :smile: . Are you keeping everything on to A2? :smile:
Reply 8355
Does anyone know how to go about applying to accommodation for an insurance offer? Any help appreciated.
Original post by Imperion
Bruuuuuuuh :biggrin: congrats

thanks bruh! how'd you do?
Deep breath . Get results and see what you have. Take a look at clearing in meantime and see if there is anything you like the look of. Depending on grades you could always see if there are slightly different courses available at your chosen unis. Have a list of options. Remember whatever outcome you will be ok!

Original post by chingu19
Both of my offers unsuccessful. FML I didn't think it was that bad (AAB,ABB) and my school opens at 10am as well.
:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
No idea what to do now.
:confused:
Original post by claireestelle
I would call them again and insist they give you a time to have your decision by, its not fair of them to leave you hanging like this.

Should I call my department at uni or generally the admissions office? (I called the admissions last time)

There should be a rule for giving decisions by 18th August. Those in clearing also don't take a interest in you unless you're in clearing :frown:
I'm so worried :/
Does having your place confirmed mean you got in ????

Quick Reply

Latest