The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jweo
My track hasn't updated my status for cambridge (I got 1,2 instead of 1,1 STEP) what should I do?

Send your UMS asap.
Good luck you have a good chance.
Original post by jweo
My track hasn't updated my status for cambridge (I got 1,2 instead of 1,1 STEP) what should I do?

You are still under consideration. Send your UMS details to your college when you get it.

Fingers crossed! :smile:
I'm dying of happiness for all you little freshers
Original post by jneill
Nearly too cryptic for me...

Congrats both of you!

:party::party::party::party:

Original post by Gorillion
did you get it?!

edit: congrats :biggrin:

Yes thank you...
Original post by ab66
Any idea how long this takes? Long story short happy with my insurance but need to ring up and ask them to defer my place if Cambridge reject me.

Decisions to place candidates in the Summer Pool need to be made by 16:00 today. If you want to be released you can phone up your college and ask - this is most important for candidates who have missed their insurance and need to enter clearing. If you're insurance is confirmed then I'd advise you to wait a little longer.
Reply 3385
Original post by physicsmaths
Send your UMS asap.
Good luck you have a good chance.

Original post by jneill
You are still under consideration. Send your UMS details to your college when you get it.

Fingers crossed! :smile:

But I did IB and those results came out a while ago (they emailed me saying they got them). As far as I know they don't ask for ib percentage breakdowns normally. Should I just wait?
Original post by Protoxylic
Congratsssssssssssssssssssssssss, dw I'll show you how to get to tescos :wink:

Haha you'll have to!!
Original post by Gorillion
Congrats enaayrah :smile:

Thank you :colondollar:
Original post by C0balt
I love you all. I love you. Oh my god. All that work for this moment. Oh my god

CONGRATS

Original post by physicsmaths
Shoukd i send my dos a chocolate for accepting me.
I reckon the marvellous cadbury bars will do it.

Omg congrats!!!!
Original post by jneill
Nearly too cryptic for me...

Just about got in! Thanks to you and everyone else for your help :h:
Original post by Peterhouse Admissions
Decisions to place candidates in the Summer Pool need to be made by 16:00 today. If you want to be released you can phone up your college and ask - this is most important for candidates who have missed their insurance and need to enter clearing. If you're insurance is confirmed then I'd advise you to wait a little longer.

Thanks for the update. And how long do Summer Pool decisions take?

And do you still keep considering people if you release them to Clearing (I presume not, but asking the questions anyway... :smile: )
Original post by Serine Soul

Gratsy grats enaaaaaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ab66
Any idea how long this takes? Long story short happy with my insurance but need to ring up and ask them to defer my place if Cambridge reject me.

Decisions on pooling need to be made by 16:00 today. If you are pooled decisions will be updated when we get them with the aim of having as many done by close of business tomorrow and all finalised by end of Monday.

If you can't wait and want to be released just phone up your college and ask. This is most important for those who have missed their insurance offer and need to enter clearing - if you've made your insurance offer then your place there is guaranteed and I'd advise that you can afford to wait a little for a decision from Cambridge.

I'll be hanging out on my thread if anyone has any results day questions.
Original post by jweo
But I did IB and those results came out a while ago (they emailed me saying they got them). As far as I know they don't ask for ib percentage breakdowns normally. Should I just wait?

Ring your college, most likely thing is is that you have been summerpooled.
Wish you all the best :smile:
Original post by jweo

Yep - just wait - see Peterhouse's reply.

:woo:
Original post by jneill
Thanks for the update. And how long do Summer Pool decisions take?

And do you still keep considering people if you release them to Clearing (I presume not, but asking the questions anyway... :smile: )

If UCAS track says rejected from Cambridge and released to insurance/clearing then I'm afraid that's it unless you meet your offer following a remark/review before 1st September.
Original post by Duke Glacia
Gratsy grats enaaaaaa

Posted from TSR Mobile

You too Duke :')

Biryani deal still on?
@physicsmaths, @Serine Sоul, @Zacken, @Duke Glacia, @C0balt wonderful news! I wish you guys the best in Cambridge. :biggrin:
Decisions on pooling need to be made by 16:00 today. If you are pooled decisions will be updated when we get them with the aim of having as many done by close of business tomorrow and all finalised by end of Monday.

If you can't wait and want to be released just phone up your college and ask. This is most important for those who have missed their insurance offer and need to enter clearing - if you've made your insurance offer then your place there is guaranteed and I'd advise that you can afford to wait a little for a decision from Cambridge.

I'll be hanging out on my thread if anyone has any results day questions.

If decisions are made by 16:00, why can't everyone be informed today (or tomorrow morning latest)? (I appreciate this is somewhat of a manual process, but it is agonising for students who are desperate for some closure.)
If UCAS track says rejected from Cambridge and released to insurance/clearing then I'm afraid that's it unless you meet your offer following a remark/review before 1st September.

No I mean those who are still under consideration. They are in a bit of limbo waiting for Cambridge, but they also can't go into Clearing...
PM me your colours :wink:

Haha thanks!!! I take it you you got wat u needed then :smile: congrats!

Latest

Trending

Trending