The Student Room Group

UCAS offer changed course?

I'm not sure why, but my course of Combined Law And Criminology LLB, was changed to only Criminology on Tuesday night, bearing in mind that results day is today. I was thinking that maybe it was because i didnt meet the requirements, however theyre the same! Any reason why this is??
Original post by jamesherbert2
I'm not sure why, but my course of Combined Law And Criminology LLB, was changed to only Criminology on Tuesday night, bearing in mind that results day is today. I was thinking that maybe it was because i didnt meet the requirements, however theyre the same! Any reason why this is??

Do you have your grades? It may be worth calling up the University to find out why the have offered a change of course :yep:
Original post by Nirgilis
Do you have your grades? It may be worth calling up the University to find out why the have offered a change of course :yep:

I can't collect my results until half past. They wont let me do anything really without them. Thanks.
Original post by jamesherbert2
I can't collect my results until half past. They wont let me do anything really without them. Thanks.

Best of luck! Let me know what happens :h:

Quick Reply

Latest