The Student Room Group

Most Likley Predictions for A2 ?

I got BBC in AS
Original post by money-for-all
I got BBC in AS

The teachers will predict based on your performance, but will usually be very happy to predict AAB based on those :yep:
I got BBC in AS

Yeah they will usually be willing to add one grade to your AS AAB
I got BBC in AS

Depends on how close you were to the next grade up or the grade lower.

It also depends on your worth ethic. Teachers tend to over predict, but not by much.

Show your teachers you're prepared to work extra hard and you'll be determined. I wouldn't be surprised if they predicted you BBB-ABB.
Original post by The Empire Odyssey
Depends on how close you were to the next grade up or the grade lower.

It also depends on your worth ethic. Teachers tend to over predict, but not by much.

Show your teachers you're prepared to work extra hard and you'll be determined. I wouldn't be surprised if they predicted you BBB-ABB.

what would i get predicted for

A, B (1 UMS off), B, C (1 UMS off)
Original post by citibankrec
what would i get predicted for

A, B (1 UMS off), B, C (1 UMS off)

Well teachers usually consider your mid-term assessments in predicting your grades, so don't just rely on your AS assessments.

If I were your teachers I'd be inclined to predict you ABBB to be on the safe side as A2 gets harder which means it will be harder to get another A or another B and so forth.

A lot of teachers and schools nowadays aren't being careless with predicting results as most schools are all about exam factories and results. And if they over predict teachers' jobs can be on the line so I would defo say ABB.

But as I said, do well on your term-assessments and they might raise your predicted grades if you're showing a clear and fast improvement to learning.

Quick Reply

Latest