The Student Room Group

BTEC: UCAS still havent recieved my grades HELP!!

Hello everyone I done an Extended diploma and my results were sent of by my college in the first week of July and my firm choice is yet to receive them. Any ideas on why they haven't received them?
Original post by Abdul96
Hello everyone I done an Extended diploma and my results were sent of by my college in the first week of July and my firm choice is yet to receive them. Any ideas on why they haven't received them?

Could be all manner of things. The important thing is to get them to your firm now. Call them and ask how they want to proceed.
Reply 2
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Could be all manner of things. The important thing is to get them to your firm now. Call them and ask how they want to proceed.

I have but they keep insisting i send them my results which i don't have and don't know what to do.
Original post by Abdul96
I have but they keep insisting i send them my results which i don't have and don't know what to do.

You need to contact your college and discuss this with them. There will be somebody there today, so ask. You have some kind of statement of results, I presume? The university may be prepared to accept that in place of certificates for the time being.
Reply 4
ok thank i will try that

Quick Reply

Latest