The Student Room Group

Im doneeeeeee

I got BCDE. I am going to be predicted ABC for next year.

I am really shocked by the D because literally all year i have been achieving B/A grades and i let myself down. I havent told anyone yet and am not planning to. I have emailed my unis about whether i can get on the course if i am predicted with these grades. I feel so down. Like it was legit a slap in the face the D grade! The E i was expecting tbh. The thing is i actually tried hard for all my subjects par the E grade.

I want to study Midwifery at unis that want ABB and i have emailed them about being predicted ABC what do u think is going to happen. THey said that they dont look at as grades anymore due to the new a level structure.
Medicine?
You mean 'dooooooone'?
Because 'doneeeeee' is pronounced 'donyyyyyyy'.
Original post by OddFuturez
Medicine?

I clearly stated midwifery.
Original post by TheHopefulMedic
I want to study Midwifery at unis that want ABB and i have emailed them about being predicted ABC what do u think is going to happen. THey said that they dont look at as grades anymore due to the new a level structure.

That sounds really positive then - just speak to your teachers about where you slipped down - maybe request copies of your scripts to go through to help improve your exam technique and revision so you can ace your exams next year :smile:
Original post by TheHopefulMedic
I clearly stated midwifery.

Why is ur name hopeful medic; oh you aspired to that before I assume

Quick Reply

Latest