The Student Room Group

A level results

I want to get a hold of my transcripts because I feel I did much better than they had graded me. So the question is how long will it take for me to get a hold of my transcript.
Original post by Major-fury
I want to get a hold of my transcripts because I feel I did much better than they had graded me. So the question is how long will it take for me to get a hold of my transcript.

It will depend on the exam board. If you have a Uni Offer at stake, you need to get a priority remark - the script likely won't come back on time in that case.
Reply 2
Original post by usycool1
It will depend on the exam board. If you have a Uni Offer at stake, you need to get a priority remark - the script likely won't come back on time in that case.

i got a priority remark but its not that i have uni offers rather i just want to see what the hell went wrong ( year 12 doing further maths).
Reply 3
Original post by usycool1

exam board is edexcel also thanks for the comment
Reply 4
I feel you. I have no idea how I got the grade I did on one of my papers.

Definitely a lack of confidence in the marking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
If i had the a* would have been so happy but now... I thought i had the a* based on the unofficial mark scheme most of my things seemed to match :frown: genuinely let down.
Reply 6
Original post by Major-fury
If i had the a* would have been so happy but now... I thought i had the a* based on the unofficial mark scheme most of my things seemed to match :frown: genuinely let down.

How much is the priority remark. I think I'm just getting the standard one.
I could've accepted it if I knew I done average or didn't know much but I didn't leave a single question blank and knew beyond the spec.

I still got into uni, just having a moan while I'm at it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest