The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Unconditional offer question

I was given an unconditional offer in January to study History at Cardiff uni in september, my accommodation and room is confirmed but I'm wondering, my UCAS hasn't been updated since January when I confirmed the offer, is that because I already had a place? I also didn't receive any emails today confirming my place, is this normal for students given unconditional offers?
Original post by callummahon
I was given an unconditional offer in January to study History at Cardiff uni in september, my accommodation and room is confirmed but I'm wondering, my UCAS hasn't been updated since January when I confirmed the offer, is that because I already had a place? I also didn't receive any emails today confirming my place, is this normal for students given unconditional offers?

what exactly does your track say now ?:smile:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
what exactly does your track say now ?:smile:

I have a confirmation letter which I've had since I firmed Cardiff:
Dear Mr MahonCongratulations! Your place at Cardiff University to study History, V100 has been confirmed. Subject to you meeting any outstanding non-academic conditions* you’ll begin the course on 19 September 0016 with a point of entry 1.etcAnd it also says:
Congratulations! Your place at Cardiff University C15 for History V100 has been confirmed.

And:
Congratulations, your place at Cardiff University for History has been confirmed. The university or college should now send you more information.

This has all been here since January :smile:
Original post by callummahon
I have a confirmation letter which I've had since I firmed Cardiff:
Dear Mr MahonCongratulations! Your place at Cardiff University to study History, V100 has been confirmed. Subject to you meeting any outstanding non-academic conditions* you’ll begin the course on 19 September 0016 with a point of entry 1.etcAnd it also says:
Congratulations! Your place at Cardiff University C15 for History V100 has been confirmed.

And:
Congratulations, your place at Cardiff University for History has been confirmed. The university or college should now send you more information.

This has all been here since January :smile:

Yes your place is definetly confirmed, i recon they'll start sending emails out to everybody with more info now result day has been :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
Yes your place is definetly confirmed, i recon they'll start sending emails out to everybody with more info now result day has been :smile:

Okay, thank you :smile: it was different for me because I was at Cardiff last year and dropped out early but they let me keep my sims account and I had to do UCAS again and upload my A Levels to sims so I wasn't sure if there was any confusion or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending