The Student Room Group

Please help

I've just got my results back and I got B's in history and classics but an E in Spanish. This means I will be predicted AAD. I want to do classics at uni but I don't know which ones to apply to now. Should I apply to ones with ABB standard offer or BBC? Or should I wait till next year when I get my A2 results to apply? I am only able to re-sit my Spanish in January
I really don't know what to do and I think I've messed my life up
Believe me whatever happens you have NOT messed up your life
Original post by bookworm2107
I've just got my results back and I got B's in history and classics but an E in Spanish. This means I will be predicted AAD. I want to do classics at uni but I don't know which ones to apply to now. Should I apply to ones with ABB standard offer or BBC? Or should I wait till next year when I get my A2 results to apply? I am only able to re-sit my Spanish in January

If you retake the E in Spanish and sweet-talk your teachers, you'll be able to get an ABB prediction :yep:
Original post by Nirgilis
If you retake the E in Spanish and sweet-talk your teachers, you'll be able to get an ABB prediction :yep:

Thank you :smile:
Thank you :smile:

You're welcome :smile:
Original post by 1998RF
Believe me whatever happens you have NOT messed up your life

I know but it feels like it because I thought I had a clear fall-proof plan
I know but it feels like it because I thought I had a clear fall-proof plan

My friend thought that but then got much worse AS results than you - bddd. Today she got into her first choice via clearing
Original post by 1998RF
My friend thought that but then got much worse AS results than you - bddd. Today she got into her first choice via clearing

I just hate not being in control

Quick Reply

Latest