On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by University of Southampton
Please post any of your questions here

I know this question is going to sound a little dumb, does it snow in Southampton?
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Hello!
I got an email saying I will be invited for a visit day, what exactly does that entail?
Reply 3
Has your EEE department started issuing offer letters?

I have applied on 5th Oct and am curious to know by when can I expect reply?
Reply 4
Hi I sent off my UCAS earlier on this week for Accounting and Finance with a placement year for University Of Southampton, please when can I be expecting my offer ?
When do you advise registering for the applicant visit day? Also, am I expected to go alone?
Original post by Cloudydaze
Hello!
I got an email saying I will be invited for a visit day, what exactly does that entail?

Once you have applied to study with us, you will be invited to a visit day.
It is a great opportunity to meet your future lecturers, find out more about your course and attend a taster lecture. You will also get a chance to see the campus and halls of residence.

Hope this helps

Nikki
Original post by kind3110

Please contact [email protected] who will know more information
Does the University have adequate toilet facilities for transgenders such as myself?
Original post by IAMADAM27
Does the University have adequate toilet facilities for transgenders such as myself?

We do have a LGBT society who will know more information about suitable facilities

https://lgbt.susu.org/about/

I received below mail from Univ of Southampton. What does such a mail mean? Does it mean that I would surely get an offer?
"Thank you for your applicationto study Electrical and Electronic Engineering atthe University of Southampton. We are very impressed with your application andare considering making you an offer.
We believe strongly inproviding all our applicants with the information they need to make an informedchoice and would like to invite you to watch our Virtual Visit Day video. Thisprovides you with the opportunity to explore the world-class facilities availableto our students......"
Hi

The admissions team have received your application and will shortly let you know the outcome. They have invited you to a virtual open day to see what our campus and what it is like to study at Southampton. If you do require more information please contact the admissions team on [email protected]

Hope this helps
Original post by McRite
I know this question is going to sound a little dumb, does it snow in Southampton?

It rarely snows in Southampton, however the weather can be unpredictable.

In the past it has been light snow
Original post by kind3110

Please contact the admissions team for more information [email protected]
Reply 14
Hi I sent off my UCAS earlier on this week for Accounting and Finance with a placement year for University Of Southampton, please when can I be expecting my offer ?
Original post by annieprincess
When do you advise registering for the applicant visit day? Also, am I expected to go alone?

You can register online for our visit days
http://www.southampton.ac.uk/about/visit/open-days.page

and for further information please email visit@southampton.ac.uk
Original post by Toluwnai

The Admissions Tutor and others in the Academic Unit you have chosen will consider your application carefully. You will hear back from us in two to six weeks depending on your programme of study.
Reply 17
It rarely snows in Southampton, however the weather can be unpredictable.

In the past it has been light snow

Thanks.:smile:

Are you a better university than Birmingham?

It's been 13 days since SU have received my application and no response yet... I've heard back from all my unis! Should I be worried?

Latest

Trending

Trending