The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, I have an Ensuite room at Liberty Plaza. It's 10 mins to strand campus by tube from Aldgate East station. If anyone would be interested please let me know. I'm looking for someone to take over my contract.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by pattycoool
Hey guys, I have an Ensuite room at Liberty Plaza. It's 10 mins to strand campus by tube from Aldgate East station. If anyone would be interested please let me know. I'm looking for someone to take over my contract.

Hi. I am! How much is the rent per quarter? Could you send me pics?
Original post by Beverly_M
Hi. I am! How much is the rent per quarter? Could you send me pics?

It's a 51 week contract, £250 per week. I will PM you :wink:
I've been offered an ensuite at Champion Hill but I'd prefer a studio at Angel Lane: anyone up for swapping?
Any lucky late applicants received offer for accommodation?

I'm international postgraduate but got unconditional offer late so I'm worried that I might not get a room...:frown:
I need to talk to someone about wolfson house can someone message me?
Hi! I need someone to take over my contract for an Ensuite room at Unite's Station Court (Seven Sisters, Victoria line). It is 30-40 min away by tube from Strand, Waterloo and Guy's. 181pounds/week, 40 week contract, all bills included. Deposit is already paid. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi everyone!
If anyone is looking to lower their rent I have a room at Ewen Henderson Court (£155pw) and would be interested to swap! Preferably Angel Lane, Stratford One or Champion Hill
Reply 268
Just wondering, does anyone know what we get provided with in the shared kitchens? I've been allocated Champion Hill, and they said we didn't get pots and the equipment, but do we get toasters and other appliances? Thanks :smile:
Original post by botycat
Just wondering, does anyone know what we get provided with in the shared kitchens? I've been allocated Champion Hill, and they said we didn't get pots and the equipment, but do we get toasters and other appliances? Thanks :smile:

I'm assuming it's similar across all accommodation sites with shared kitchens (I was at GDS) but from what I recall, you are provided with a toaster, oven/grill, microwave. Cutlery, plates and pots/pans you have to bring yourself.
Hey everyone! I'm a postgraduate student moving out of my place in a few weeks and I have some household items in very good condition (from brand new to less than a year's use) for sale at very affordable prices. Please pm me or send an email to [email protected] if you're interested. Thank you!
Hi!!!
I've got an offer for Angel Lane en-suite. As it is far away from Waterloo Campus, I would like to swap for Stamford Street Apartment. Anyone interested to swap with me?

Thanks!!!
I missed my offer by 1 grade but still got accepted is my accommodation impacted by this
Original post by amal.pharmacy
I missed my offer by 1 grade but still got accepted is my accommodation impacted by this

If you've been accepted into the university then your accommodation offer will not be impacted in any way.
Hello,
I now have KCL as my confirmed university, but it was my insurance offer so I didn't get to choose accommodation before. When will I be able to apply for accommodation?

Thanks!
Original post by unimaginable118
Hello,
I now have KCL as my confirmed university, but it was my insurance offer so I didn't get to choose accommodation before. When will I be able to apply for accommodation?

Thanks!

Your best bet will be to contact KCL now regarding the outcome, and discussing the matter with them.
Original post by A1112787
I've been offered an ensuite at Champion Hill but I'd prefer a studio at Angel Lane: anyone up for swapping?

Hello, I could offer an ensuite at Angel Lane if you're still interested
Original post by MrDystopia
Your best bet will be to contact KCL now regarding the outcome, and discussing the matter with them.

Their accommodation contact number is down for clearing and adjustment - are there any other numbers I can call them on or should I wait until tomorrow?
Original post by RandomAccount
Their accommodation contact number is down for clearing and adjustment - are there any other numbers I can call them on or should I wait until tomorrow?

Try contacting KCL admissions themselves and raising the question: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/contact-us.aspx
Original post by MrDystopia
Try contacting KCL admissions themselves and raising the question: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/contact-us.aspx

Thanks for the reply and suggestion.
I just tried that - I'm unable to get to talk to anyone unless it's specifically about clearing and adjustment. They said they'll re-open lines tomorrow and I can only apply starting on the 22nd. I'll call them tomorrow but I suppose that's all I can do for now.

Once again, thanks for the help.

Latest