The Student Room Group

I failed my A levels and didnt get into university

So I only got a C in I.T and a D in Spanish I know that I'm not going to get in anywhere with those grades and I don't even know what to do now cos there useless !!
Original post by uglyslut
So I only got a C in I.T and a D in Spanish I know that I'm not going to get in anywhere with those grades and I don't even know what to do now cos there useless !!

Apprenticeship?
I dont wanna do an apprenticeship ..tbh the reason why I did badly I admit I didnt work hard enough but thats cos I didnt like my subjects
If you don't want to go for an apprenticeship it's time to go get a job. University isn't for everyone, and that's ok.
Reply 4

Could you not do some resits next year? I know it's tough, but if you want to get to uni it's worth it.

Hey :smile:
Don't be too disappointed.
Here is a link to out clearing courses http://www.kingston.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/clearing/ You may find something there you like. Our clearing hotline number is
0800 0483 334 someone will be happy to chat to you.

Emily
Student ambassador
I wanna go to unviersity so I'm thinking of resitting or doing another course at a differnet college to get me into unviersity
Reply 7
I dont wanna do an apprenticeship ..tbh the reason why I did badly I admit I didnt work hard enough but thats cos I didnt like my subjects
Re enroll, pick subjects you like, try hard for 2 years, get into uni- the extra two years is worth it if you dont waste them
Do you think that I could resit my two A levels and do another one all in one year instead of two?

you could do a foundation degree and top up some uni's offer them just think about it you are still I. The uni still doing a course I did it with a c at a level in It you need 80 ucas points for most uni's that offer them and 40 for Solent go take a look good luck and much love .*
Original post by New- Emperor
you could do a foundation degree and top up some uni's offer them just think about it you are still I. The uni still doing a course I did it with a c at a level in It you need 80 ucas points for most uni's that offer them and 40 for Solent go take a look good luck and much love .*

what course do you do and where??
I did a Foundationd degree in Solent in IT best few years of my life

Quick Reply

Latest