The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alexoso
I got a B and 2 C's after pulling my AS grades up from B,D,E and still got an offer for my firm which asked for 3 B's. Life is good.

Congrats and enjoy it!
Original post by Alexoso
I got a B and 2 C's after pulling my AS grades up from B,D,E and still got an offer for my firm which asked for 3 B's. Life is good.

Well done! :awesome:
Don't worry people .. .Look on the bright side ... At least you're busy on the phone instead of suffering through another borefest of a day this summer (This comment was a joke so it is not to be taken seriously)
AS 4 As full ums in further maths so pretty happy
for my AS I got AAAA in all the sciences and math's, I hope to do civil engineering at either imperial or Southampton
what's the chance/process to get an unconditional offer?
Original post by igotohaggerston
AS 4 As full ums in further maths so pretty happy

Congratulations! :awesome: . Ready for next year? :smile:
got AABC :frown: bit disappointed.
Original post by Nirgilis
Congratulations! :awesome: . Ready for next year? :smile:

Hell yeahh gonna do m1-5
So l got CCD for my AS. I'm quite dissapointed on myself because l wanted A's and it just shiws l didn't put much effort. The annoying thing is that teacher keeps saying "this is a new spec the grades dont accounted for" but for me, l wanted to know what am working at.
Original post by citibankrec
got AABC :frown: bit disappointed.

How come?

Hell yeahh gonna do m1-5

That's the spirit :tongue: . Anybody tell you you're crazy? :lol:
Original post by Quoc Viet Tran
I just recieved my AS results : ABBC : A for maths , B for chemistry and physics and C for Biology . Im planning to drop Bio next year . I want to study pharmacy in the uni , do you guys think what my predicted grades would be ?

Well done :u:
Original post by Alexoso

Well done! I indeed was thinking about you when you were worried about not even getting into your insurance choice! :smile:

A few people say im brave but not crazy yet what year are you in?
How come?

the b was 1 ums of an A
the c was 1 ums of an b
A few people say im brave but not crazy yet what year are you in?

I did my A-levels 6 years ago, so I don't have a year any more :tongue: . I'm just here to make sure all you guys are okay :wink:

Original post by citibankrec
the b was 1 ums of an A
the c was 1 ums of an b

Are you going to consider remarking them?
missed out on my firm by half a mark :frown: absolutely devastated
I got four A's in Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Psychology. :smile: really happy but not sure which one out of maths and psychology to drop as i enjoy psychology more but maths is modular so 50% of my grade is sorted :L
how long before I start year 13 should I start going over year 12 notes and the bit of A2 we learnt at the end of term, I've also wrote my personal statement but needs checking and improving
Original post by cassidyjoy

what uni?
Original post by cassidyjoy

Consider phoning them and letting them know how close you were, since I dont think they see your ums

Also maybe you could get a priority remark if you think the examiner made a mistake with your grade

Quick Reply

Latest