The Student Room Group

Should I bring decks to University?

Scroll to see replies

I would be devastated if my flatmate's hobby was dj'ing. I hope you don't plan to be doing it all the time? You need to think of the people you're living with.
check your t&c of residency, def wouldn't be allowed where i went( thank god)
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi Wizardyls,

Endsleigh's musical instrument policies cover up to £10,000 worth of equipment with an excess as low as £25. This would cover your equipment whilst it was in your room against theft and damage in the home as well as out and about. I'm afraid we can't comment on whether your flatmates would be annoyed or not; you will have to check with them!

You can find out more about our musical instrument policy here: https://www.endsleigh.co.uk/personal/home-insurance/musical-instrument-insurance/

If you have any questions, our website has a live chat function too!

Thanks,
The Endsleigh Team
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by GoingToBurst
I would be devastated if my flatmate's hobby was dj'ing. I hope you don't plan to be doing it all the time? You need to think of the people you're living with.

I'd be more devastated if my flatmate was a melt like you.
Original post by Wizardyls
I am off to university in September (location depends on Thursday) and I am keen to DJ while I'm there. Would it be a good idea to bring decks to uni to establish myself as a DJ, or is it not required. I wouldn't plan to play anything loud or to annoy anyone with music, but I imagine it would be good for flat parties. Thanks!

a guy I know did and got a regular thing going in a campus bar and was paid handsomely for it

Spoiler

Of course you can... and trust me you won't be the only one lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending