(edited 7 years ago)
Just to clarify, what grades were you originally expecting? :h:
___
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Dooderman
Welp, I was hoping for AAA.

So, hello guys.

I have successfully exceeded all and any expectations in these A Level exams. Having said that, my A level results have left me wondering whether it would be possible to receive any offers at all, from any university.

Ah, and my A level grades, for both A2 and AS are as follows: U in Biology, U in Chemistry, and U in Physics, UUU all in all.

Any and all answers will be greatly appreciated.

Oh look, it's another bait thread
___
(edited 7 years ago)
___
(edited 7 years ago)
I wish it were.

Look at my post history, which goes back around a year, to confirm that this is, in fact, my real account, and these are my real grades, and this is a genuine request for advice.

I don't understsnd how you can be predicted AAA and get UUU unless you were physically unable to do work. Even people who have to deal with family loses don't dm that badly.

Anyway, a guy in my school did slightly better than that (DEE) and even got rejected by unis like southbank and middlesex. No uni wanted him in clearing. Idk what other advice there is to give except repeat the year
___
(edited 7 years ago)
So, hello guys.

I have successfully exceeded all and any expectations in these A Level exams. Having said that, my A level results have left me wondering whether it would be possible to receive any offers at all, from any university.

Ah, and my A level grades, for both A2 and AS are as follows: U in Biology, U in Chemistry, and U in Physics, UUU all in all.

Any and all answers will be greatly appreciated.

Sorry your results didn't work out how you wanted. Here is a link to our top tips for clearing http://www.kingston.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/clearing/clearing-top-tips/ Hope this helps!

Emily
Student ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest