The Student Room Group

Need help :(!

I've basically received my A Level results today and had gotten CCD in Maths, Computer Science and Physics respectively. I had chosen not to apply for university for the 2016 academic term and instead decided to take out a year so I can apply in 2016 and go in for 2017 academic term. I was wondering whether I'd be able to resit any of the modules, however I'm assuming I cannot as the specifications have changed? The exam boards for my subjects were AQA for Physics and Computer Science and Edexcel for maths? I'd also appreciate any advice on what I should do, perhaps take another A Level during the gap year to build ucas points on what I already have?

Thanks in advance!
Original post by 1017bsquad
I've basically received my A Level results today and had gotten CCD in Maths, Computer Science and Physics respectively. I had chosen not to apply for university for the 2016 academic term and instead decided to take out a year so I can apply in 2016 and go in for 2017 academic term. I was wondering whether I'd be able to resit any of the modules, however I'm assuming I cannot as the specifications have changed? The exam boards for my subjects were AQA for Physics and Computer Science and Edexcel for maths? I'd also appreciate any advice on what I should do, perhaps take another A Level during the gap year to build ucas points on what I already have?

Thanks in advance!

Speak to your teachers they will know best
Reply 2
Original post by LPauling
Speak to your teachers they will know best

Was planning to do that :smile:, thanks man.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending