The Student Room Group

The world is going to tear itself apart with Islam hate

Scroll to see replies

The world powers have been playing the games. Those Muslim terrorists just wanted to play too. The winner will become the greatest imperialist controlling the entire universe.

Imperialism depends on militarism. And militarism can't exist without patriotism.

You don't realize the war on terror is just part of the games,do you?

1471526339848.jpg

1471526375750.jpg

1471526401512.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by QE2
Of course not. It wants him to repent and convert.
However, death is an option for those who refuse to submit to Islam's rule (according to the ideology, not necessarily all Muslims!).

HOUSE!
I have filled in my Acme Alevelstress Straw Man Bingo™ card and I claim my prize.

Sproooingggg!
And there goes the spring on my Acme Irony-o-Meter™. Scuse me while I pop out for a new one. If this discussion is to continue, I am going to need the extra-strong version.

Are you going to answer the question I've asked about 20 times now?

If Islam says to 'strike the heads off non-believers', are 1.6 billion Muslims, who have evidently never done that, poor followers of Islam?
Reply 322
Original post by alevelstresss
Hate is never justified against someone's way of life, its just bigotry
Hate: Feel intense dislike for: Have a strong aversion to (something) - OED

Why is it never justified to feel an intense dislike for an ideology that permits wife-beating, slavery, using captive women for sex, sex with children, killing apostates, gays and homosexuals, gender disscrimination and religious oppression?
To any fair-minded, civilised person, "intense dislike" is an entirely natural reaction to such things.
I really fail to see why you are defending them.
Original post by QE2
Hate: Feel intense dislike for: Have a strong aversion to (something) - OED

Why is it never justified to feel an intense dislike for an ideology that permits wife-beating, slavery, using captive women for sex, sex with children, killing apostates, gays and homosexuals, gender disscrimination and religious oppression?
To any fair-minded, civilised person, "intense dislike" is an entirely natural reaction to such things.
I really fail to see why you are defending them.

answer my question please, I've trawled through enough of your ignorance
Original post by QE2
And yet, the FCO advises against non-essential travel in the region, due to the threat of terrorism.

Perhaps you were lucky.
Perhaps you were under the protection of the people the FCO were warning about.
Perhaps you were never there.
I guess we'll never know.

However, one thing we do know is that as you have used the behaviour of the Muslim inhabitants of Kargil as representative of Islam, you must now also accept the behaviour of the Muslim inhabitants of Raqqa as equally representative of Islam.

Oh, the dangers of using limited personal experience as a basis for generalising the whole, eh?

its pointless engaging this guy in debate, he isnt smart enough to even take it beyond school yard terms. he suggests kashmir is an example of peace and harmony, but it has been a hot bed of pakistani trained islamist factions for decades. its seen a number of kidnapping and beheading of the few foreign tourists that for some reason visited there. his' claim ' he went there without incident is probably down to the fact he is in fact a muslim, that is claiming not be so.
Reply 325
no you wouldn't, this is an absurd assumption.
In some places, it very possibly would. To deny this is simply dishonest or downright ignorant.

have you ever been to a Muslim area?
What is a "Muslim area"?
Is it a beach-side resort in Indonesia, or a council estate in Bradford, or a village in rural Kandahar, or Dubai, or a suburb of Cairo, or downtown Raqqa?
Could you be a bit more specific because I don't think that they are all the same.

or have you stuck in your comfy western countries hiding away from the dangerous other cultures?
I have personally experienced religio-cultural intolerance from Muslims in a Muslim country. You clearly haven't, so your limited experience is of little relevance.
Reply 326
but you want to ban a religion because of what some of its followers think. That is Orwellian-style authoritarian government dude.
Who has advolcated banning Islam? Most people just point out the issues. Some (like myself) advocate a reformist enlightenment. You are just throwing poorly-constructed straw men around.

You have used "Orwellian" before. Have you just read 1984 at school?
(Try using "dystopian" occasionally to avoid looking like you have just learned a new word)

And there is no lack of integration, just your cute imagination catalysed by hateful media articles
Again, the lack of intergration in some areas is demonstrable. The government has even implemented policy to tackle the problem - and the gov't doesn't want to admit that there is a problem.
Reply 327
London doesn't count buddy
Let me give you a hand with those goalposts. They look heavy.

have you been to an actual 95%+ Muslim region outside of Europe? I have, and they didn't come out with knives trying to behead the ill-dressed females
But why would they? There is no mention of beheading as a punishment for dressing immodestly in the Quran or sunnah.
However, if you had stood on a copy of the Quran, on chair in the middle of the village and denounced Allah as a false god and Muhammad as a false prophet, you may have had the kind of response you are so keen to deny.
Reply 328
the ill-dressed females
Interesting choice of words there. So you believe that not covering the body is being "ill-dressed"? Why do you think that exposing the arms (for instance) is bad?
Original post by SirKyrgystan
You are presupposing I need a point or end goal to be making fun of someone using the Pope to express a mildly anti-Islamic viewpoint, when the Pope does in fact encourage support for the religion of Islam and those who follow it. I'm sorry that went over your head. I suppose you ignorant right wings can't fathom the idea of someone not wanting to bang away at their keyboards for hours on end, in tedious and utterly pointless arguments when neither side will ever give up any ground or acknowledge anything other than the narratives created by their own carefully spun half-truths. It's a source of entertainment for me to see two groups of people with such vastly opposed views on reality, that are really just mirrored images of each other in nature and behaviour. That is all, no point to it :bl:

You need to stop your racist and bigoted views, you are clearly anti-sematic.
Reply 330
so many Muslims abandon Islam lmao... you think so one-dimensionally
But a great many keep it a secret. You only have to read the stories on the ExMusSoc to appreciate the level of fear, even in the UK.

But I forgot, you went on a guided tour of a traditional Muslim village while you were on holiday with mummy and daddy (did they have local handicrafts for sale?), so your knowledge of all things Islamic is unsurpassed in its roundedness.
Reply 331
Because you haven't experienced Muslims in their own community, it is important to see what life is actually life when Muslims are fully in charge and non-Muslims are borderline non-existently.
You mean like in Raqqa. But you said that it didn't count because the Muslims there don't "ignore the bad bits".

Your arguments seem to be all over the place. Perhaps if you drew a flow-chart or something, to help keep track of where you are?
Original post by QE2
Interesting choice of words there. So you believe that not covering the body is being "ill-dressed"? Why do you think that exposing the arms (for instance) is bad?

That is where you can tell he is a Muslim, I have never in my life seen an atheist use them choice of words.
Original post by QE2

He used the term ''controversially' dressed' previously

I did think a odd turn of phrase
This kid is clearly a Muslim whilst denying he is.

I think such lying is called Taqiyya in Islam, right?
One singular case study is not representative of anything

So why do you keep banging on about how your friends were not beheaded for wearing "Less than modest" clothes during your school trip and using it as some sort of proof that Islam means peace?
Original post by The_Opinion
That is where you can tell he is a Muslim, I have never in my life seen an atheist use them choice of words.

The fact that he claims to be an expert on sharia law is also a bit of a clue!

:smile:
Original post by Betelgeuse-
So why do you keep banging on about how your friends were not beheaded for wearing "Less than modest" clothes during your school trip and using it as some sort of proof that Islam means peace?

If you use your brain and think about it, the example used was one person. We encountered about three or four whole separate Muslim communities.
Original post by generallee
This kid is clearly a Muslim whilst denying he is.

I think such lying is called Taqiyya in Islam, right?

I'm an atheist, kid
Original post by QE2
You mean like in Raqqa. But you said that it didn't count because the Muslims there don't "ignore the bad bits".

Your arguments seem to be all over the place. Perhaps if you drew a flow-chart or something, to help keep track of where you are?

My arguments are all over the place?

Says the guy who replies to me with about 8 different quotes per time

I'm done replying to you, this is going in circles because you are clearly a bigot predisposed negatively towards Islam regardless of what I say

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending