The Student Room Group

A level advice

Basically, I achieved a CCE grade in my as levels and i'm pretty disappointed. I achived a C in biology, a E in chemistry and a C in maths ( B in C1, B in S1 and a U in C2 with ocr mei). Can someone tell me what my predicted grades will look like and if I can just retake the C2 exam or will I have to sit all 3 modules?
Original post by Libaan
Basically, I achieved a CCE grade in my as levels and i'm pretty disappointed. I achived a C in biology, a E in chemistry and a C in maths ( B in C1, B in S1 and a U in C2 with ocr mei). Can someone tell me what my predicted grades will look like and if I can just retake the C2 exam or will I have to sit all 3 modules?

I've been told that my college reviews our exam results and also uses mock tests in November/December and our individual capabilities to give us a predicted grade, help pls
Original post by Libaan
I've been told that my college reviews our exam results and also uses mock tests in November/December and our individual capabilities to give us a predicted grade, help pls

Teachers can be happy to predict up to one grade higher, so your predicted grades, if you didn't retake anything, would be BBD. However, talk to your teachers, retake some stuff and then it may be a bit higher :h:
Original post by Nirgilis
Teachers can be happy to predict up to one grade higher, so your predicted grades, if you didn't retake anything, would be BBD. However, talk to your teachers, retake some stuff and then it may be a bit higher :h:

Is it possible that my chemistry predicted grade can be a B? I know it sounds like a long shot but i'm usually the one that answers questions in the class, always completed my homework and missed maybe one or two lessons, and there's also quite some banter flowing around between me and my teacher.
Original post by Libaan
Is it possible that my chemistry predicted grade can be a B? I know it sounds like a long shot but i'm usually the one that answers questions in the class, always completed my homework and missed maybe one or two lessons, and there's also quite some banter flowing around between me and my teacher.

That's up to your teacher. If they're happy to predict you a B, then happy days, but you will need to speak with them directly and ask :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest