The Student Room Group

Anti-Results Day: don't give a damn about Results? Come in here...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
lol anytime m80
we got dis :mwuaha:
not that much lol, i usually get a large then leave 2 peices to eat cold tomorra for lunchies :mmm:
I like the chicken feat one, has everything i like on it: sweetcorn, chicken, mushrooms = :heart:
luvin the gif m8 :five:

Spoiler

Yes cold pizza is delightful :colone: Sweetcorn though :colonhash:

Thanks mate, I want to leave a legacy of being the GIF master - as I like to keep reminding people of my departure: 6 days and counting :frown:

Spoiler

Reply 41
Tbf f**k all this heavy happiness and sadness. Just all extreme human emotion that results day brings out. We must endeavour to be like Vulcans
Reply 42
Original post by PugDevil

Thanks mate, I want to leave a legacy of being the GIF master - as I like to keep reminding people of my departure: 6 days and counting :frown:

Spoiler

Cold pizza sucks. :frown:
Reply 43
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42

Oh wait... you're serious :colone:

It's the best! Although obviously I prefer it warm :wink: what's your favourite type of pizza?

Spoiler

sweetcorn is so good man!
w
t
f
y u leavin, y u no tell me
noooooooo i was having such a good day until now :cry:

Spoiler

cold pizza makes an awesome lunch
get on the last person to post here wins thread, u'd b boss at it and could re-commence bant there

Spoiler

Reply 45

Oh wait... you're serious :colone:

It's the best! Although obviously I prefer it warm :wink: what's your favourite type of pizza?

hot pizza. :colonhash:

w
t
f

Spoiler

cold pizza makes an awesome lunch
get on the last person to post here wins thread, u'd b boss at it and could re-commence bant there

Spoiler

well I could do with something to alleviate the sense of overwhelming dread :beard:
Reply 46
w
t
f

Spoiler

My internship is ending! It has been a quick 10 weeks, but I may pop on here every now and then to see how everyone is doing - unfortunately university is calling :biggrin:
hot pizza. :colonhash:

well I could do with something to alleviate the sense of overwhelming dread :beard:

get ready to do some alleviatin :colone:
My internship is ending! It has been a quick 10 weeks, but I may pop on here every now and then to see how everyone is doing - unfortunately university is calling :biggrin:

Spoiler

U have to! Your threads are the best ones :cry2: dont leaveeeeeee
ooh which uni +which course? :wink:
Reply 49

Spoiler

U have to! Your threads are the best ones :cry2: dont leaveeeeeee
ooh which uni +which course? :wink:

I'm at the University of Sussex, going into my third year - that's how I got the internship because it was advertised on the uni website :wink:

haha thank you very much, it is nice to hear that!

Spoiler

I'm at the University of Sussex, going into my third year - that's how I got the internship because it was advertised on the uni website :wink:
haha thank you very much, it is nice to hear that!

Spoiler

wow thats so cool, ure not far from where i'm doing my research project actually

Spoiler

np i mean it :yep:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest