The Student Room Group

Girls of TSR, where is your favourite place to buy clothes?

Scroll to see replies

H&M, new look, ASOS, boohoo, Primark

Topshop if I have money
Original post by surina16
H&M, new look, ASOS, boohoo, Primark

Topshop if I have money

And your favourite out of those?
I don't shop at the "usual" shops - I shop at Stradivarius and Bershka if I have the money and can. I discovered both when abroad (my family travels a lot) and there are only a couple in the UK.

However.. Usually I don't have money.. so I stick to charity shops/thrifts. I'm really into vintage styled stuff too, and I love going bargain hunting. I also work in a charity shop, probably about half my clothes are from charity shops lol.
Original post by caseynh
I don't shop at the "usual" shops - I shop at Stradivarius and Bershka if I have the money and can. I discovered both when abroad (my family travels a lot) and there are only a couple in the UK.

However.. Usually I don't have money.. so I stick to charity shops/thrifts. I'm really into vintage styled stuff too, and I love going bargain hunting. I also work in a charity shop, probably about half my clothes are from charity shops lol.

^^found these shops abroad too
90% of my clothes are from 'Pull and Bear'
Original post by hbgeorgie

Yesss, I love that place too! I find the "common" shops like H&M, New Look etc. so basic and boring, they're much more refreshing!
Original post by caseynh
Yesss, I love that place too! I find the "common" shops like H&M, New Look etc. so basic and boring, they're much more refreshing!

Inditex is the owner of Pull and Bear, the same company which owns Zara

Reply 27
New look, boohoo, Asos, forever 21 mainly.
New Look Kids, although i am 23 :K: age 13 clothes fit me perfectly !
Zara omg Zara all the way and occasionally Topshop
Original post by momoneyme89

woah i didnt realise, i love zara but it can be pricey - pull and bear is in my price range (sometimes a bit pricey) but actually has great quality
woah i didnt realise, i love zara but it can be pricey - pull and bear is in my price range (sometimes a bit pricey) but actually has great quality

Yeah there is a lot of monopoly is the clothing and consumer staples markets.
You will find it's the same company which produces Hellman's Mayonaise, Lynx and Dove. That would be Unilever.

Same in the drinks industry, Diageo produce Smirnoff and Johnnie Walker + a whole lot of other brands.

The owner of Primark is ABF (Associated British Foods), which have a whole big sugar business as well.
Boohoo, H&M, New look, river island, top shop, missguided, next
primark
H&M, New Look & Zara 💜
H&M? Topshop? Next? Asda George? Primark?

Or any other place not listed on here?

H&m,New Look,Boohoo, Zara, Missguided, Miss Pap and topshop :smile:
And your favourite out of those?

Probably H&M because the quality is a lot better than Primark even though they sometimes sell really similar things.

But Primark if I want to buy really cheap holiday clothes etc
Topshop and Missguided
ASOS, River Island, Zara & Missguided. Sometimes TK Maxx for getting good deals on designer labels.
H & M
Zara
Newlook
TopShop
Adidas
ASOS
BOOHOO

Quick Reply

Latest