ChloeLynn97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I dropped out of college after taking my AS exams because I assumed I would fail and applied and enrolled for an Access Course instead. However, I did surprisingly well in my English AS Level and would like to continue it at home, but I still want to study the Access Course. My previous college takes external candidates, but is there a way I can study it at home? I mean, I know I can easily just be an external candidate and take the exams anyway, but I'm not sure how I would study and learn and get resources at home. If it helps it is the WJEC/Eduqas exam board for English Language.
sara.haah
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Im not sure if my answer will help but its better than nothing! I am currently doing my whole A level for law at home through the Oxford Open Learning Centre, You will have to look into how to do it with WJEC English Language but I am sure they do that too. It cost me £300ish for the AS and A2 They send you a file with all the information you will need and it suggests books for you to buy to follow along with it. They also give you a tutor you can ask question and who will mark your assesments. Hope this helps!
ChloeLynn97
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by sara.haah)
Im not sure if my answer will help but its better than nothing! I am currently doing my whole A level for law at home through the Oxford Open Learning Centre, You will have to look into how to do it with WJEC English Language but I am sure they do that too. It cost me £300ish for the AS and A2 They send you a file with all the information you will need and it suggests books for you to buy to follow along with it. They also give you a tutor you can ask question and who will mark your assesments. Hope this helps!
Thanks so much I will definitely look into it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (9)
12.86%
I need help researching courses (5)
7.14%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5.71%
I need help with my personal statement (29)
41.43%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (18)
25.71%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.86%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
4.29%

Watched Threads