The Student Room Group

i failed my AS and dont know what to do

i failed my subjects i got an E in maths an Ein biology and a U in computing. My school wont let me retake my subjects and im scared to go to another school!!!!
Original post by pinshooter
i failed my subjects i got an E in maths an Ein biology and a U in computing. My school wont let me retake my subjects and im scared to go to another school!!!!

I think going to another school, could be good for a fresh start. Do you think that you could be suited to doing coursework rather than exams?

Could you retake the Year completely?
Reply 3
Original post by Nirgilis
Could you retake the Year completely?

yes but id have to go to another school
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
I think going to another school, could be good for a fresh start. Do you think that you could be suited to doing coursework rather than exams?

is it able to study medicine with just coursework?
yes but id have to go to another school

Moving to another school would improve your chances if increasing your grades though?
Reply 6
Original post by Nirgilis
Moving to another school would improve your chances if increasing your grades though?

yes it would but then id have to redo a whole year

If your central interest is computing then you could still try for an apprenticeship qualification, especially if you passed GCSE IT, not too sure about maths and biology though. You could always try to apply to another place as the previous poster suggested.
is it able to study medicine with just coursework?

No it's not I m afraid.
yes it would but then id have to redo a whole year

Do you think you could improve your grades by retaking AS as well as your A2 stuff?

Quick Reply

Latest