The Student Room Group

do i have a chance at Warwick with these AS grades?

Hey, so I got my AS grades today and I was really disappointed - AABC in Sociology, Biology, English Lit and History, respectively. A huge shock as I thought I had done better in History and had bombed Biology...anyway. My dream is to study English Lit+Creative Writing at Warwick, which is ofc a very selective course. Provided I'm predicted at least AAA for A2...do i still have a good chance of an offer? I know it's hard to tell right now, but any reassurance is appreciated !
Original post by mughushed
Hey, so I got my AS grades today and I was really disappointed - AABC in Sociology, Biology, English Lit and History, respectively. A huge shock as I thought I had done better in History and had bombed Biology...anyway. My dream is to study English Lit+Creative Writing at Warwick, which is ofc a very selective course. Provided I'm predicted at least AAA for A2...do i still have a good chance of an offer? I know it's hard to tell right now, but any reassurance is appreciated !

You have a very high chance at an offer! Your 3 highest grades are AAB, so you will get the AAA prediction with no trouble whatsoever. Make sure you write an amazing personal statement, get a good reference and keep studying hard! :h:
Reply 2

Yes, with AAA you have a good chance

AABC?! That's really good! Don't let it get you down, you'll easily be able to pull AAA! (or even A*AA, if you work at it!)
Reply 4
Original post by Nirgilis
You have a very high chance at an offer! Your 3 highest grades are AAB, so you will get the AAA prediction with no trouble whatsoever. Make sure you write an amazing personal statement, get a good reference and keep studying hard! :h:

Thank you!
Reply 5
Original post by Trapz99
Yes, with AAA you have a good chance

Reply 6
Original post by _gcx
AABC?! That's really good! Don't let it get you down, you'll easily be able to pull AAA! (or even A*AA, if you work at it!)

Ahhh, thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest