The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds 2016 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by *SophieW*
Firming Leeds for Adult Nursing :smile: just wondering about which accommodation now...

Tannery!

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Firmed Leeds for Maths
Got an offer for Politics, Philosophy & Economics for AAB and firmed it, anyone doing the same/Similar?
Reply 163
I'm doing Asia Pacific Studies and Chinese, I'm actually a first-year already but I'm changing from History as I don't enjoy it! If anyone has any questions just ask :smile:
Original post by ellisx
I'm doing Asia Pacific Studies and Chinese, I'm actually a first-year already but I'm changing from History as I don't enjoy it! If anyone has any questions just ask :smile:

Hiya I'll be applying to Leeds very soon and I'm really interested to do the Asia Pacific Studies with Japanese, how come you've changed your course if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Original post by ellisx
Hi there, just wondering if there are many people on this course, and if you think there would be any spaces for clearing? I applied for Chinese and Management at AAB offer, but got ABB, and was wondering that if I get rejected this might be an option for clearing?
Reply 166
Received my offer letter today. :h: :banana2::beer:
:bumps::dancing2:

Postgraduate study (School of Philosophy, Religion, and History of Science).
Reply 167
Original post by tim79
Received my offer letter today. :h: :banana2::beer:
:bumps::dancing2:

Postgraduate study (School of Philosophy, Religion, and History of Science).

Congratulations!!!!
Original post by elsawilesx
Does anybody have an offer to study Classical Civilisation? Mines AAB but yet to find anybody who wants to study Classics !

Hey, not exactly but similar I'm doing joint honours history and ancient history which was AAB as well
Original post by Ellabest18
Got an offer for AAB to study Ancient History and History! Anyone else studying this??

Hey how's it going? I'm on the same course I can't wait!!
Has anyone got any sort of offer letter or email yet? Just wondering if they do send them out.
Original post by Peppercrunch
Has anyone got any sort of offer letter or email yet? Just wondering if they do send them out.

on UCAS track it says they don't send out letters, but you can print them off from the website if you want them :smile:

EDIT: I think the uni should send one out though!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 172
Original post by b_stef
Congratulations!!!!

Thanks. :h:
Just have to do my registration, get my student card, etc. Ah well you know yourself.
Ready to study. :h:

Only the postgraduate loans stuff is a nightmare.
Reply 173

I did. :smile:
I had the email with the unconditional offer and simply accepted online. I am sure I'll get a paper version, but the initial letter was by email.

Edit, sorry, I got it from the University not UCAS.
(edited 7 years ago)
[QUOTE=zoeelizabeth;67039454]on UCAS track it says they don't send out letters, but you can print them off from the website if you want them :smile:

EDIT: I think the uni should send one out though!

Haven't got anything from the uni yet? Bit worried if they're meant to send one.
Haven't got anything from the uni yet? Bit worried if they're meant to send one.

I haven't had any email from Leeds either, just the UCAS confirmation..
Original post by KatieNell
I haven't had any email from Leeds either, just the UCAS confirmation..

I think we're all in the same boat, I was worried too that I didn't receive anything from the University.
Chinese and International Relations here!
My daughters accommodation offer came through via email yesterday and as her surname starts with an A it looks like they are doing things alphabetically - that's all she has had from the uni so far - ( she's got central village ).
Accommodation offers have been going out since last Friday. They offered me a rubbish place (Oxley) so I rejected it and now I'm staying in iQ.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest