The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

accommodation swap Oxford Brookes

I have been allocated en-suite Slade Park halls, similar price to Clive Booth and Cheney, but would prefer to be in halls closer to the Headington campus! Not bothered about ensuite, would be fab to swap with someone in either Clive Booth or Cheney Student Village
pls get in touch, Jenner xx
Original post by jenner craigmile
I have been allocated en-suite Slade Park halls, similar price to Clive Booth and Cheney, but would prefer to be in halls closer to the Headington campus! Not bothered about ensuite, would be fab to swap with someone in either Clive Booth or Cheney Student Village
pls get in touch, Jenner xx

Hi Jenner,

In mid-October the accommodation team open up a process to allow possible room swaps. It does of course depend on availability- ie someone else to swap with! So it's great if you can find someone now who is willing to swap and then you can go into the room swapping process in October.

The Accommodation Bureau can give you more information on this. You can email them at [email protected]

Hope that helps!

Dana
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
I have an ensuite room in Clive booth and would like to swap with someone in Cheney at the start of this year (before or during freshers week), if anyone wants to swap just get in touch and send a reply!
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi, I have a room in Clive Booth. Have you already swapped with someone? I'd really like an ensuite.. :smile:
Hi! I've got a room in Westminster Halls (en suite in a flat of 5) at Harcourt Hill if anyone is interested in taking over my contract? :smile:
Hi! Did you find a room to swap with? I'm wanting to sign my contract over to someone else; I'm at Westminster Halls which is en-suite!

Original post by Marianne Bagui
Hi, I have a room in Clive Booth. Have you already swapped with someone? I'd really like an ensuite.. :smile:
Original post by rozelleevans
Hi! I've got a room in Westminster Halls (en suite in a flat of 5) at Harcourt Hill if anyone is interested in taking over my contract? :smile:

Hi! Sorry, I found a new room already.. Hope you do find someone! Cheers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending