The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

When will we find out about accommodation?

I just got into Manchester and I'm wondering around what time we should be allocated our rooms and when we'll find out. Obviously clearing is still happening and that may take a while since other people will be put into rooms but I'd like to know as soon as possible. Anyone know when we should find out if we applied months ago?
I'm in the same boat. I applied and they have not got back to me, I don't even know what halls I am in. So I am going to give it a few days then E-'mail & ring.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Accommodation page on the site says "If you are guaranteed an offer of University accommodation but your place is conditional on examination results your place in a residence will be allocated after your place becomes unconditional". So, I suppose they'll start allocating it for people who have just got their a-level results and got in some time in the next few days maybe... Sorry it's not really an answer!
Thank you for replying and I actually got an email from the uni saying that I got my first choice! I just have to accept and pay the deposit and then move in on the day. However, the room number I've been given makes no sense to me so I'll just have to be guided on the day 😂
Original post by severingsnapes
Thank you for replying and I actually got an email from the uni saying that I got my first choice! I just have to accept and pay the deposit and then move in on the day. However, the room number I've been given makes no sense to me so I'll just have to be guided on the day 😂

Oh okay, that's good then! Maybe that means I'll get mine some time soon, haha. There's a stickied post that might explain the room number under "receiving your accommodation offer" at the bottom. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending