The Student Room Group

Foundation Degree for Diagnostic Radiography

Hi guys, woke up today to find that I did alright in my A levels, however I still couldn't get into any unis through clearing. Therefore, I've decided to do a foundation degree. So far I've received an offer from Keele to do a general foundation degree. Will this help me to get onto diagnostic radiography next year? Cheers
Original post by anadowndo
Hi guys, woke up today to find that I did alright in my A levels, however I still couldn't get into any unis through clearing. Therefore, I've decided to do a foundation degree. So far I've received an offer from Keele to do a general foundation degree. Will this help me to get onto diagnostic radiography next year? Cheers

do you mean their health professions foundation year? If so i think you can apply to radiography with that :smile:
Reply 2
It's code Y004, but It's so vague! All it says is 'general foundation year'. Thanks for the help btw
It's code Y004, but It's so vague! All it says is 'general foundation year'. Thanks for the help btw

yes i think thats the one :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
yes i think thats the one :smile:

Ok, do I have to pick any specific modules as well?
Ok, do I have to pick any specific modules as well?

I d ask keele that :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by claireestelle
I d ask keele that :smile:
Thanks, you're too helpful :smile:
Reply 7

I was thinking of doing the same thing because all my unis rejected me for that course. So i was wondering how did it go for you
Reply 8
Is anyone here doing a foundation at a uni to do radiography? I’d like to know wjat the course is like and how you’re finding it.

Quick Reply

Latest