The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Offer through clearing...what now?

Hey,
So I've been offered a place on a geography course through clearing at Queen Mary university of London. What happens now, I've logged into track to see if there are any changes as I was told I will have to accept the offer. Somebody help?
Original post by perfectionist123
Hey,
So I've been offered a place on a geography course through clearing at Queen Mary university of London. What happens now, I've logged into track to see if there are any changes as I was told I will have to accept the offer. Somebody help?

Hello,
Has the offer come up yet? If not please contact UCAS to check with them :smile: Hope this helps, keep me posted! -Sarah
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
No it hasn't :frown: I have to wait to be released into clearing from another university.I'm worried it will take too long and I will be too late to accept.
Original post by Queen Mary University of London
Hello,
Has the offer come up yet? If not please contact UCAS to check with them :smile: Hope this helps, keep me posted! -Sarah
Original post by perfectionist123
No it hasn't :frown: I have to wait to be released into clearing from another university.I'm worried it will take too long and I will be too late to accept.

Hello, have you tried phoning the other uni? It should be quite simple to give them a call and get you released? After that, give QMUL another call and they'll sort it out for you. Don't worry too much! -Sarah :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending