The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

September 2016 - Falmer campus!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bxthanyanne
hey, i'll hopefully be studying applied psychology and sociology at falmer, if i get the grades i need haha!
i applied for accommodation at varley park but i haven't heard anything back yet, has anyone else applied for varley park? :smile:

Hiya,

I got an unconditional offer for Sociology & also applied for Varley Park accommodation but also Paddock Fields as well - have you heard about your accommodation yet?

Good luck with your results :smile:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Original post by laurasams_
Hiya,

I got an unconditional offer for Sociology & also applied for Varley Park accommodation but also Paddock Fields as well - have you heard about your accommodation yet?

Good luck with your results :smile:

thank you! I got my results today and I'm in! I haven't heard about accommodation yet, but hopefully I'll hear about it now my place has been confirmed :smile: have you had any confirmation about which halls you've got?
thank you! I got my results today and I'm in! I haven't heard about accommodation yet, but hopefully I'll hear about it now my place has been confirmed :smile: have you had any confirmation about which halls you've got?

Ahh well done! :smile: at least all the waiting is finally over for you! I'm sure you should hear soon - I ended up calling up last week and they confirmed my halls over the phone, then I got an email straight after. I got into Paddock Fields, which was my first choice I think but got catered instead of self-catered, which was what I requested. To be honest I'm just happy I managed to get some sort of accommodation so can't complain :smile: X
Ahh well done! :smile: at least all the waiting is finally over for you! I'm sure you should hear soon - I ended up calling up last week and they confirmed my halls over the phone, then I got an email straight after. I got into Paddock Fields, which was my first choice I think but got catered instead of self-catered, which was what I requested. To be honest I'm just happy I managed to get some sort of accommodation so can't complain :smile: X

thank you! I'm really pleased - Brighton was my firm so! :smile: I got an email about accommodation literally an hour after replying to you on here hahaha! I got Paddock Fields too, I got self catered though x

Posted from TSR Mobile
thank you! I'm really pleased - Brighton was my firm so! :smile: I got an email about accommodation literally an hour after replying to you on here hahaha! I got Paddock Fields too, I got self catered though x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah there you go - didn't have to wait long at all! All becoming a bit real now 😮 What flat are you? X
Ah there you go - didn't have to wait long at all! All becoming a bit real now 😮 What flat are you? X

I know! it was a lot faster than I expected which is good haha😂 I'm in 33B, you?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending