The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6540
I got a B for psychology, total 301 UMS so not too bad!
Can anybody tell me whether the AQA marks on its grade boundaries are UMS or raw marks. I have UMS marks on my results sheet and they don't add up? :confused::confused:
Reply 6542
Missed my offer - got a C in Psychology but still got into the University of Warwick! I'm a bit shocked
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6543
Well done everyone! You guys did amazing! :smile:
Reply 6544
Original post by izzy_hill
I got an A* overall gah!! Re-sat the unit 1 paper and got a firm A on that this year, and I got an A* in unit 4 and a high A in unit 3 i believe. Hope everyone is happy with their results <3

Well done- that's amazing!!
Reply 6545
Original post by Wingsly
got a B, was expecting an A, bit disappointed but it doesn't matter because i still got into my firm :smile:

That's still great and you did better than me anyway.

Where are you off to??
I got an A*! Very happy rn
I got a B which is cool
I got an A overall. In unit 4 I got 100 (a) and in unit 3 I got 72 (b). Can anyone tell me how far off an A I was on unit 3? o:
I got an A in psychology, the highest mark (93 ums) in the unit 3 with Gender in it!!!
97 UMS PSYA3
100 UMS PSYA4
A* and sososo so happy!!!
Grats too everyone xx
Original post by Annettee
97 UMS PSYA3
100 UMS PSYA4
A* and sososo so happy!!!
Grats too everyone xx

That's amazing! I too got an A*
100UMS in PSYA3... I did the gender Q 😂
90UMS in PSYA4

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was expecting a B and got an A*! :biggrin: I honestly nearly started crying in the middle of college, I was so happy.

Couldn't have done it without the help in this thread, so thank you guys so much :h:
Can someone help me? I got an A on unit 3 but messed up on unit 4 bad. I got 48, is that right for an E? :/
Original post by Rayray98
Can someone help me? I got an A on unit 3 but messed up on unit 4 bad. I got 48, is that right for an E? :/

according to the AQA UMS converter (http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/results-days/grade-boundaries-and-ums/ums-converter) 48 UMS is an E, 50 is a D.
Reply 6555
46 in unit 3 and 57 in unit 4. I have no idea how that happened, I don't know if to appeal for a remark or not.
I got a U lol :biggrin:
guys do you kno where to find the overall a level ums grade boundaries????
Original post by Elle_w
That's amazing! I too got an A*
100UMS in PSYA3... I did the gender Q 😂
90UMS in PSYA4

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL that gender Q...seemed so unpopular this year!
And you did fantastic to get 100 UMS with that question!

What are you planning to study at Uni? xx
Original post by Annettee
LOL that gender Q...seemed so unpopular this year!
And you did fantastic to get 100 UMS with that question!

What are you planning to study at Uni? xx

Psychology 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending