The Student Room Group

So scared......

It's been ages coming and now only hours away!!! Need ABB and so worried about chemistry! Is track open at 8am or earlier? Need to be out out of my misery soooon!
Original post by Wantsnoffer
It's been ages coming and now only hours away!!! Need ABB and so worried about chemistry! Is track open at 8am or earlier? Need to be out out of my misery soooon!

8 officially. Usually just before :smile:
Officially it's 8, but last year it was 7:25 and the two years prior to that it was around 7:30. Best of luck!
Good luck! :smile:

Josh
Reply 4
Thanks for your sensitivity and understanding! Not
Reply 5
Original post by Neostigmine
8 officially. Usually just before :smile:

Thank you for the reply...hope you got on well today? I got the grades I needed so was pleased :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Officially it's 8, but last year it was 7:25 and the two years prior to that it was around 7:30. Best of luck!

Thank you for your help with this yesterday......it was 7.30am I found out this morning :smile: was good news. Hope you've received positive news too? :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Aston University
Good luck! :smile:

Josh

Thank you Josh...your reply was much appreciated :smile:
Original post by Wantsnoffer
Thank you for your help with this yesterday......it was 7.30am I found out this morning :smile: was good news. Hope you've received positive news too? :smile:

No worries, I'm really glad to hear that things went well for you :smile: I didn't get any results this year (been there, done that, I'm old now :wink: ), but I appreciate the sentiment :h:

Quick Reply

Latest