The Student Room Group

How are you collecting your GCSE results and at what time ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Imnotacriminal
What age did you get raped?

Sorry I do not want to discuss this on a GCSE thread. Can you leave it now please? Thanks.
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Sorry I do not want to discuss this on a GCSE thread. Can you leave it now please? Thanks.

okay sorry

btw this was thoughts of man
btw this was thoughts of man

What do you expect me to say to that?
What do you expect me to say to that?

idk i was just telling you
idk i was just telling you

Haha ok
Original post by jamie vardy
gcses are so overhyped. There is no need to make people more nervous than they already are. @romansholiday is probably throwing up by seeing this thread. It's so cruel.

ahhhhhhhh i'm crying in laughter at how you tagged me omg ahasdhfahsk

are you throwing shade? :biggrin:

i'm staying off tsr for a few weeks this triggers me:hoppy:
(edited 7 years ago)
Haha ok

lol u still hate me right??
lol u still hate me right??

Yeah, youre really rude.
Yeah, youre really rude.

Im sorry :frown:
Original post by surina16
Feel like I'm the only one, but 8am via email.

So glad that I am literally as far away as possible from people I know whilst staying in England (Lake District) so I don't have to deal with the smug looks and comments from certain people in my year :redface:

Your so lucky !!! ARGH !! Why can't my school do it like yours. :angry:
ripping em open at 10am sharp in school
I think we can go to collect ours between 8:30 and 11:30, so I'm going to get there as late as possible, just because I will get really panick-y opening them infront of the majority of the year group, I'd prefer to do it when the hectic-ness has calmed down, and the session is nearly over, so I can open them in peace:h:

So glad that I am literally as far away as possible from people I know whilst staying in England (Lake District) so I don't have to deal with the smug looks and comments from certain people in my year :redface:

Lucky you. I'm going to have to go to school and pick it up. I'm just going to get my results and get the hell out of school whilst avoiding people and probably open my results in some park.
Original post by J-ved
Lucky you. I'm going to have to go to school and pick it up. I'm just going to get my results and get the hell out of school whilst avoiding people and probably open my results in some park.

yeah lol just keep your head down and avoid any eye-contact with people who will ask you questions just so they can brag about their own :tongue:
yeah lol just keep your head down and avoid any eye-contact with people who will ask you questions just so they can brag about their own :tongue:

Yeah, I have a feeling a certain person will try to shove it to my face, avoid contact at all times!
Original post by nisha.sri
Collecting mine at school and at 8.30

OMG its not fair, your collecting yours 90mins earlier than me:angry: I wish my school did that:redface:

You are so lucky:smile: as you can just get up and see your results at 8am whereas I have to go to school at 10am to collect it and there will be probably be a queue too:biggrin:. I wish my school did this:redface:
9:30 and I'm just gonna go and collect them, open them and hope I did okay

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply