The Student Room Group

Favourite tea?

Be it English Breakfast or some herbal blend and who makes it?:smile:

Personally i've always had a taste for Assam and Ceylon by the East India Company )

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Napp

Personally i've always had a taste for Assam and Ceylon by the East India Company )

You can't beat a cup of English Breakfast tea, but I've recently got into drinking chai. Have to be in the right mood for it though, and also have to add a bit of sugar!:h:
Reply 2
Original post by littlelm
You can't beat a cup of English Breakfast tea, but I've recently got into drinking chai. Have to be in the right mood for it though, and also have to add a bit of sugar!:h:

You should try the Chai in India, it's essentially a shotglass of sugar flavoured with tea :tongue:
I am into my Earl Grey and English Breakfastbut more Earl Grey
Favourite tea? Tea! Hahaha :biggrin:
Original post by Napp

Mokhtar tea :tongue:
Original post by Napp
You should try the Chai in India, it's essentially a shotglass of sugar flavoured with tea :tongue:

Lol with milk but its still quite nice
Reply 7
Hot
Reply 8
My mum buys Typhoo, which isn't the best, but it's alright.

Had Yorkshire English Breakfast when I went with my brother to view Queen Mary, so that's my favourite.

Ginger isn't bad now and then, though.
For every day tea it's usually PG tips and Twinings Earl Grey. At night time before bed I have peppermint or camomile (usually lidl brand). I love tea so much, and coffee too but had to cut down cos my teeth are getting stained :cry:
Green Tea 💚 I make it because my mum says she doesn't know how to make it but she probably just says that cuz she's feeling lazy 👍🏼
I like Yorkshire tea for everyday. I actually have a cupboard in the kitchen devoted entirely to all different kinds of tea. I even have a cast iron teapot for when I'm feeling fancy or have guests over which makes incredible green tea. :drool:
Reply 12
Moroccan mint tea :h: Or if we're just going for normal tea; I'm Tetley's guy myself :smile:
Original post by Deyesy
Moroccan mint tea :h: Or if we're just going for normal tea; I'm Tetley's guy myself :smile:

TETLEY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA BOI
:five:
Jasmine tea (my favourite is the jasmine dragon phoenix pearl tea :love:)
Reply 15
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
TETLEY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA BOI
:five:

I'm glad I'm not alone in this :h:
Early grey
Original post by Deyesy
I'm glad I'm not alone in this :h:

its the frikin stuff man
its the frikin best man

Spoiler

Original post by Pinkberry_y
Early grey

Earl grey** Yh mate love a bit of that early grey lmao

Naa PG Tips for life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My new favourite thread on my favourite subject! :biggrin:

Twinings English Breakfast (or Everyday), or Yorkshire Tea.

Peppermint, raspberry and cranberry (both Twinings).

Someone got me a gift tin of different teas - I quite like the chocolate and pomegranate one (it sounds like it shouldn't work but it really does!)

To be honest though, as long as it's tea and it comes in a big mug, I'll be a happy bunny regardless*.

(*Unless it's in the USA, where they can't make tea - it's just dirty dishwater!)
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest