The Student Room Group

Favourite tea?

Scroll to see replies

Lapsang Souchong for black tea; Sencha for green tea. Quite like most Chai blends as well. :yes:
Reply 21
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
its the frikin stuff man
its the frikin best man

Spoiler

That is too few cups! :fuhrer: :tongue:
Original post by Napp
Be it English Breakfast or some herbal blend and who makes it?:smile:

Personally i've always had a taste for Assam and Ceylon by the East India Company )

I feel as if this needs a poll.

My favourite is loose leaf gunpowder green tea. I know, I have a posh taste in tea :tongue:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Lapsang Souchong for black tea; Sencha for green tea. Quite like most Chai blends as well. :yes:

Sencha is nice but have you ever tried gunpowder green tea? It's hands down the best beverage in existence!
Mister
New. Favourite. Thread.

I cannot be forced to pick my favourite kind of tea, so here's my top two:
- Lemon & Ginger
- Green (with strawberry cupcake stuff)... Call me a child all you like, but it's heaven in a cup...

Oh, and it has to be PG Tips! You don't know true joy until your fav tea is on sale for £1 and you have a voucher for 50p off...
Original post by Deyesy
That is too few cups! :fuhrer: :tongue:

:toofunny:

Spoiler

Original post by Platopus
Sencha is nice but have you ever tried gunpowder green tea? It's hands down the best beverage in existence!

I've been drinking that for years, had some earlier today actually. :yes: It's pretty good, but Sencha is more to my tastes (though more expensive usually).
Reply 28
I feel as if this needs a poll.

My favourite is loose leaf gunpowder green tea. I know, I have a posh taste in tea :tongue:

A sublime choice!
Indeed I considered it however the sheer number of teas/makes makes it somewhat prohibitive.
I've been drinking that for years, had some earlier today actually. :yes: It's pretty good, but Sencha is more to my tastes (though more expensive usually).

Interesting, at Whittards I think Sencha is less expensive than gunpowder. It's the Whittards gunpowder variety that I'm obsessed with!
Original post by Napp
A sublime choice!
Indeed I considered it however the sheer number of teas/makes makes it somewhat prohibitive.

Glad you approve! Yeah, that's true. So many teas in the world!
Interesting, at Whittards I think Sencha is less expensive than gunpowder. It's the Whittards gunpowder variety that I'm obsessed with!

Adagio UK is my seller of choice. :yes:
Adagio UK is my seller of choice. :yes:

Nice. Have you ever had Genmai cha? I've heard good things but never had it myself. Was wondering if it's worth a try.
I love kashmiri chai it's the best one.
Do u know that it is pink in colour😊
Reply 34
I love, in no particular order

Rose Earl Grey
Lavender Earl Grey
Assam
Ceylon
Lady Grey
Normal Earl Grey

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[Also if you only drink herbal tea do you really drink tea]
Nice. Have you ever had Genmai cha? I've heard good things but never had it myself. Was wondering if it's worth a try.

Yes! I didn't like it at first, it had a really strong, unusual flavour, but it grew on me. I'd definitely have it again. :biggrin:
Yes! I didn't like it at first, it had a really strong, unusual flavour, but it grew on me. I'd definitely have it again. :biggrin:

Thanks :smile: maybe I will try some on your recommendation.
Yasss this thread!! :biggrin:. I love t'good old Yorkshire Tea, but there's too many others so I'm just gonna mention momma's home recipe xD Vanilla chai tea bags brewed in a patheela with a powder mix of cinammon, the long and small cardamom thingies, ginger yasss, cloves and I think that's everything! With milk and honey ofc, if I could only have one thing, it'd be this all day >>>>> food O:smile:
PG tips,Yorkshire Tea or Twinings for everyday ... TETLEY AND TYPHOO CAN GO AND SET THEMSELVES ON FIRE AND SIT IN THE CORNER THINKING ABOUT THE ATROCITY THEY HAVE DONE
plz not earl grey. naww....the taste of disappointing tea

Quick Reply

Latest