The Student Room Group

Does wearing a ring mean being married?

I have a crush on a guy but I saw a ring on his fingers. Does that suggest his is married or engaged? I pressume when girls wear a ring, that can be a fashion statement but when a guy wears a ring, he can't be single. Are there any rules of rings should be on which fingers?
left ring finger is the sign of marriage or engagement
trust me I live jewellery (i have six rings (2 pinkies, 1 dinner, 2 champs and a coin)on right now none are engagement or wedding related)

Original post by lraul
I have a crush on a guy but I saw a ring on his fingers. Does that suggest his is married or engaged? I pressume when girls wear a ring, that can be a fashion statement but when a guy wears a ring, he can't be single. Are there any rules of rings should be on which fingers?
You gave me hope :smile:. So only left ring finger matters?
Original post by jamesthehustler
trust me I live jewellery (i have six rings (2 pinkies, 1 dinner, 2 champs and a coin)on right now none are engagement or wedding related)
Are there any rules of the style of the engagement ring or wedding ring?
Original post by jamesthehustler
Original post by lraul

lots of guys wear rings. Some guys like jewelry as much as girls :smile:
Original post by lraul
You gave me hope :smile:. So only left ring finger matters?

yep as a rule of thumb but i have heard of people getting the on the right if they are left handed

Original post by lraul
Are there any rules of the style of the engagement ring or wedding ring?

not really main restricted by how much of a budget you have I have seen pieces for £50 and I have seen pieces for £350,000 so
but a rule would be a gold or platinum wedding band
and a diamond engagement ring
Original post by amylaraman
lots of guys wear rings. Some guys like jewelry as much as girls :smile:

like me, I have 6 rings, 3 bracelets, 3 necklaces and a pair of Rolexes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending