The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

BA (Hons) Education Studies @Derby University 2016/17 cohort

Hey!! :biggrin:

I am applying to study BA (Hons) Education Studies with The University of Derby and was wondering if anyone else will be too?!

Anj xx
Reply 1
Original post by Jummy94
Hey!! :biggrin:

I am applying to study BA (Hons) Education Studies with The University of Derby and was wondering if anyone else will be too?!

Anj xx

Me too 👌🏼
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by StuGii
Me too 👌🏼

Yay I have finally found someone !! haha :biggrin: I can't wait to just get started now!
Original post by Jummy94
Yay I have finally found someone !! haha :biggrin: I can't wait to just get started now!

I got confirmed today!!
Original post by SMCCREERY_
I got confirmed today!!

Heyy, I will be studying History and Education Studies (joint hons)..have you guys sorted accommodation? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by kiesha_murs
Heyy, I will be studying History and Education Studies (joint hons)..have you guys sorted accommodation? :smile:

I have got a place on the masters at Derby in education. I just finished my joint honours degree! Good uni

Hey, il studying primary education! Yes I'm in princess Alice court, have you?
Ahh that's fab, I'm sure you'll love it!! I've actually got accommodation with Darley Bank rather than with the uni itself, so I'm slightly worried that there won't be as much going on to meet people!

I can't believe how soon moving in is though!
Ahh that's fab, I'm sure you'll love it!! I've actually got accommodation with Darley Bank rather than with the uni itself, so I'm slightly worried that there won't be as much going on to meet people!

I can't believe how soon moving in is though!

I know it's all moving so fast, starting to get worried now 😖 No I'm sure loads of people are in the same situation as you, you will be grand hopefully!
Reply 9
Hi.
Not long now until Monday 12th :smile:
See you there.

Quick Reply

Latest