The Student Room Group

Bolt wins the 200m in Rio

DeGrasse 2nd, Lemaitre 3rd
No surprise there
Original post by Axiomara

I knew Bolt would win. but, I think DeGrasse is a potential gold medallist and Usain's successor. (maybe not quite as good, but, he's really fast)
Reply 3
Original post by fandom-queen
I knew Bolt would win. but, I think DeGrasse is a potential gold medallist and Usain's successor. (maybe not quite as good, but, he's really fast)

Agreed. too bad bolt didnt get the record
Agreed. too bad bolt didnt get the record

yeah. He looked very disappointed. But, he has nothing to prove, 19.30 and 19.19 are hard timings to beat.
Reply 5
yeah. He looked very disappointed. But, he has nothing to prove, 19.30 and 19.19 are hard timings to beat.

true. Is that bran?

Yay we finished third
Reply 7
Original post by Charles Dupiau
Yay we finished third

Félicitations!
true. Is that bran?

Yup! It is! GOT fan?
Original post by Charles Dupiau
Yay we finished third

Canada and france are doing really well this time!
Reply 10
Yup! It is! GOT fan?

Yes!!
Yes!!

Fave character?

Even though one may expect Bran to be my favourite, it's actually Arya, Tyrion and Ser Davos. I've just not been bothered enough to change my profile picture.

Spoiler

Reply 12
Fave character?

Even though one may expect Bran to be my favourite, it's actually Arya, Tyrion and Ser Davos. I've just not been bothered enough to change my profile picture.

Spoiler

i just finished season 4 :biggrin: and right now i'd say the hound (yeah i know)/arya/daenerys/littlefinger/jon snow
i like tyrion but hes too emotional.
i just finished season 4 :biggrin: and right now i'd say the hound (yeah i know)/arya/daenerys/littlefinger/jon snow
i like tyrion but hes too emotional.

I love the hound! He's in my list too! Littlefinger's cool too. But, season 6 (no spoilers), it would have to be Arya/The Hound/Lyanna Mormont/Davos

Spoiler

Awkward moment when a couple of years from now find out he was doping

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending