The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Anyone staying in halls???

Hi!

Im 19 and am moving to Plymouth in september is there anyone else living in halls? Im moving from Middlesbrough so I literally know no one from the area and wanted to get to know people and what their studying :smile:

Xxx
Original post by jesscurr
Hi!

Im 19 and am moving to Plymouth in september is there anyone else living in halls? Im moving from Middlesbrough so I literally know no one from the area and wanted to get to know people and what their studying :smile:

Xxx

Hello! I got accepted into Plymouth yesterday and the accommodation I've been given is St Teresa's! I'm moving four hours away from my home town so it's a little daunting! What are you going to be studying and where are you staying? :3 x
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by AspiringWriter
Hello! I got accepted into Plymouth yesterday and the accommodation I've been given is St Teresa's! I'm moving four hours away from my home town so it's a little daunting! What are you going to be studying and where are you staying? :3 x

Im in francis drake and im studing mental health nursing! You? X

Oh awesome! That sounds interesting :smile: I'm studying English and Creative Writing! :biggrin:
Reply 4

Hey, I’m in Francis Drake as well! :smile: I’m studying animal behaviour and welfare, maybe we’ll bump into each other in september :biggrin:
Oh awesome! That sounds interesting :smile: I'm studying English and Creative Writing! :biggrin:

Hey Im staying in Francis Drake as well :smile:
Reply 6

Hi I'm also moving into st Teresa's. I am 18 and very excited. Plymouth isn't too far from my home and parents. I'm going to be studying Education. :smile:
Original post by Kimmycat
Hi I'm also moving into st Teresa's. I am 18 and very excited. Plymouth isn't too far from my home and parents. I'm going to be studying Education. :smile:

Sorry for the late reply! Ooh awesome! What flat number are you in? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending