The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University Applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by Devify
Want a coffee? :lol: I will be bored out of my mind by the time my train is there.

If you're paying :tongue:
(If you do end up alone, there's a very good WW1 exhibition in the museum)
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by RobML
If you're paying :tongue:
(If you do end up alone, there's a very good WW1 exhibition in the museum)

Pfft, I'm a student, I don't have money :biggrin:
I'll probably wander around for a bit, maybe go Pokemon hunting, will learn my way around. Then get a coffee or something to eat. If there's WiFi then I might live until my train is there :biggrin:
Guys could you please help me? I'm having troubles with the Sims system.
Last week I uploaded the documents related to my exam results, and everything seemed alright. Now I have just logged in and noticed that the name of the exam is listed under "awarded qualifications for which you have not yet uploaded evidence". When I click on the Upload Evidence button, the server brings me to the page where I uploaded my evidence, which seems to have been effectively uploaded, but when I click 'submit evidence' nothing changes on the main page. What should I do? I have checked again and everything seems to be in line with the instructions about size, format, etc., so I cannot really understand where I went wrong. I'm so worried they won't confirm my place on time! Thanks
Original post by sbrizio1
Guys could you please help me? I'm having troubles with the Sims system.
Last week I uploaded the documents related to my exam results, and everything seemed alright. Now I have just logged in and noticed that the name of the exam is listed under "awarded qualifications for which you have not yet uploaded evidence". When I click on the Upload Evidence button, the server brings me to the page where I uploaded my evidence, which seems to have been effectively uploaded, but when I click 'submit evidence' nothing changes on the main page. What should I do? I have checked again and everything seems to be in line with the instructions about size, format, etc., so I cannot really understand where I went wrong. I'm so worried they won't confirm my place on time! Thanks

Try uploading the evidence again. if not, give it a few days then try again. If you're still getting the problem then contact them, you may be able to send it through email or some other way.
Reply 584
Counting down the days until I can begin second year. Yes guys, being at Cardiff is amazing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everybody,
I am going to be in Cardiff this september to begin my study.I am doing Business Management and Marketing.I am from Bulgaria and I will be pleased if anyone who is studying same or is from Bulgaria PM me.Also everybody who is studying in Cardiff can text me, Iwill be very happy to get in touch with somebody before I arrive. : )
Original post by LC383
I've firmed Music at Cardiff, anyone else on here doing the same course in September? :biggrin:

omg! i didn't think i was gonna find anyone doing music on here - i've firmed my choice as well :smile:)
Original post by robynpullen_123
omg! i didn't think i was gonna find anyone doing music on here - i've firmed my choice as well :smile:)

Me too :smile: Firmed and accomodation confirmed! There's a group chat on facebook for music if you are interested too...
Original post by arkatie
Me too :smile: Firmed and accomodation confirmed! There's a group chat on facebook for music if you are interested too...

oh is there?? would you be able to add me maybe??
oh is there?? would you be able to add me maybe??

Sure, is your name on fb Robyn Pullen?
Original post by arkatie
Sure, is your name on fb Robyn Pullen?

yeah yeah, i don't have a profile picture bc my Facebook is messed up aha
yeah yeah, i don't have a profile picture bc my Facebook is messed up aha

Me neither :tongue: Okay I'll have to add you as a friend first and then to the group :smile:
Reply 592
I've applied for Adult Nursing at Cardiff University September 2016
Reply 593
I've applied for English Language and I'm from Devon :h:
I am the first international student posted here :biggrin:, I am Alaa from Jordan , I will do MS of Data science. :smile:
Original post by alshobaki
I am the first international student posted here :biggrin:, I am Alaa from Jordan , I will do MS of Data science. :smile:

Did you seriously go through 60 pages just to check? :biggrin:
Reply 596
Original post by Devify
Did you seriously go through 60 pages just to check? :biggrin:

That's called dedication:biggrin:
No Ainman and Devify , I just noticed that there are 60 Page,I thought this is the first page :biggrin: ( actually embarrassed:colondollar::colondollar: ) - BTW see you in September
Anyone else experiencing "unexpected error please contact residency office" when trying to look at their residences on the cardiff sims?
Original post by sharna98
Anyone else experiencing "unexpected error please contact residency office" when trying to look at their residences on the cardiff sims?

Errors like this happen, just call up cardiff and it will be sorted x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending