The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

University of Warwick Freshers Megathread 2016

A big congratulations to those that are going to the university!

You can use this thread to say hello to fellow students and discuss how excited you are to begin your fantastic journey!

This thread is yours, take it away

Scroll to see replies

Well, thanks to UCAS we have to wait...oh...around 7 and a half hours more to find out :frown:I'm thinking of staying up until then...I'm too anxious to sleep.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Discrete Mathematics MEng hereeee! :biggrin:
Just got accepted for physics, see you all in October
Reply 4
PPEist here! Feel free to drop a line, would be great to meet future coursemates :biggrin:

Which freshers events have people booked tickets to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
physics :smile:
Computer Science, send a message, would be great to get to know people!
Reply 7
economics woohoo!
Original post by decombatwombat
Computer Science, send a message, would be great to get to know people!

I'm in for CompSci, also looking to get to know a few people before leaving home.
Reply 9
Maths and physics 4 years!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The_Marve11
I'm in for CompSci, also looking to get to know a few people before leaving home.

Cool,are you stopping in campus accommodation?
Reply 11
Original post by alevelstresss
physics :smile:

Me too (well joint with maths). Looking to get to know a few people before October.
Reply 12
Original post by MusaTalati
Just got accepted for physics, see you all in October

I am doing maths and physics. Are you staying on campus?
Sup
Cool,are you stopping in campus accommodation?

I'm staying on campus first year if that's what you mean, yeah. :smile: Slightly apprehensive of the whole thing obviously, but who in there right mind wouldn't be. I'm eager to find out exactly where I'll be staying, but I'm in the (somewhat) lucky position of knowing that I have a guaranteed ensuite room thanks to my application on medical grounds, so wherever it shall be it should be nice. Just so long as I'm not with a bunch of party animals I'll be fairly happy, thats just not who I am.
Reply 15
Original post by Lucasium
Sup

What course are you doing?
I'm staying on campus first year if that's what you mean, yeah. :smile: Slightly apprehensive of the whole thing obviously, but who in there right mind wouldn't be. I'm eager to find out exactly where I'll be staying, but I'm in the (somewhat) lucky position of knowing that I have a guaranteed ensuite room thanks to my application on medical grounds, so wherever it shall be it should be nice. Just so long as I'm not with a bunch of party animals I'll be fairly happy, thats just not who I am.

Yeah, hopefully there is plenty Fresher things to do without drinking loads :biggrin: I'm sure the next few weeks will fly by.
Yeah, hopefully there is plenty Fresher things to do without drinking loads :biggrin: I'm sure the next few weeks will fly by.

I'm sure they will, though quite how to feel about it I'm not sure.
I'm sure they will, though quite how to feel about it I'm not sure.

Yeah, I'm sure it'll be fine though, any plans for the rest of the holidays?
Reply 19
Physics here!

Quick Reply

Latest