Scroll to see replies

chemistry here!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 21
Discrete mathematics here :smile:
Original post by decombatwombat
Yeah, I'm sure it'll be fine though, any plans for the rest of the holidays?

Not really, just relaxing with some good games and good TV. That and working a rubbish cleaning job to generate a little disposable income. You?
Have u guys been to Warwick open day? What did u guys think about the uni. I am doing biomedical science
Hey! Physics here too!!! From Canada :biggrin: What accommodation have you applied for?
(http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4264030 could you please check out my post!!)
Original post by timmulv
What course are you doing?

Engineering
I'm in for MEng CompSci! :biggrin:
Original post by The_Marve11
Not really, just relaxing with some good games and good TV. That and working a rubbish cleaning job to generate a little disposable income. You?

Pretty much the same. What games are you playing? I'm pretty addicted to Overwatch at the minute. :smile:
We could start a snail racing club js
Pretty much the same. What games are you playing? I'm pretty addicted to Overwatch at the minute. :smile:

Was for a while, but have moved on for the time being - multiplayer games tend to not hold my attention for all too long. Stuggling my way through One Night in Karazhan at the moment in Hearthstone (damn you Heroic!!) Also finally got around to picking up a copy of The Last of Us so that's up next after The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess.
Reply 30
Accepted for Economics :smile:
Original post by Dapperblook22
I'm in for MEng CompSci! :biggrin:

Yay more CompSci's, I've applied for the BSc and was hoping to move to the MEng in the second year. What accommodation are you hoping to stop in?
Was for a while, but have moved on for the time being - multiplayer games tend to not hold my attention for all too long. Stuggling my way through One Night in Karazhan at the moment in Hearthstone (damn you Heroic!!) Also finally got around to picking up a copy of The Last of Us so that's up next after The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess.

Nice, playing through the The Last of Us for the second time at the minute, still need to get around to trying the new Hearthstone Expansion, I've spent way too much on that game in the past and haven't tried it in a while. What class do you play?
Yay more CompSci's, I've applied for the BSc and was hoping to move to the MEng in the second year. What accommodation are you hoping to stop in?

Jack Martin is my favourite, looks amazing I think. Really hope I get put there :tongue:. Which one do you like the most?
Nice, playing through the The Last of Us for the second time at the minute, still need to get around to trying the new Hearthstone Expansion, I've spent way too much on that game in the past and haven't tried it in a while. What class do you play?

Whatever tickles my fancy. Used to be Priest but, y'know. Recently acquired a golden Antonidas which keeps drawing me back into Mage though - plus the Yogg shenanigans are just too tempting.
Reply 35
I'll be doing Discrete Mathematics! Be great to know someone before the first day :biggrin: Has anyone started on the suggested reading list for CompSci?
Original post by Dapperblook22
Jack Martin is my favourite, looks amazing I think. Really hope I get put there :tongue:. Which one do you like the most?

Sherbourne and Bluebell, only problem with the second being the cost. Can't wait to go! What you up to for the rest of the holidays?
Original post by CSweet
I'll be doing Discrete Mathematics! Be great to know someone before the first day :biggrin: Has anyone started on the suggested reading list for CompSci?

Yeah, been working my way through Introduction to Java Programming by Y. Daniel Liang, to refresh my memory on Java, and Computers LTD by David Harel is really good as well, and is only a couple of quid on amazon.
Original post by CSweet

Wow I didn't even know there was a suggested reading list - can you link it?
Whatever tickles my fancy. Used to be Priest but, y'know. Recently acquired a golden Antonidas which keeps drawing me back into Mage though - plus the Yogg shenanigans are just too tempting.

Ah, I mained Shaman when I played, got a bunch of gold so I will probably get the first wing of the expansion, maybe we can play some time?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending