The Student Room Group

BREAKING: Rabbi stabbed in France, attacker shouts 'Allahu Akhbar'

A Jewish man has been stabbed by a Muslim attacker in the French city of Strasbourg, according to local media sources.

His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.

The victim is reported to be a rabbi. He was stabbed by a man who shouted “Allahu Akhbar” (God is greatest) as he carried out the attack, according to the 20minutes news platform.

The perpetrator has been detained by police. According to the Journal du Dimanche publication, the attacker had a history of psychiatric problems.

Read More:
https://www.rt.com/news/356472-france-rabbi-stab-strasbourg/

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I hope he makes a quick recovery.
Merkel for prison.
The attacker must have some kind of a mental disorder...
Reply 4
How deluded does someone have to be to believe that God would be proud of them killing another human being? Jeez
We have a moral compass for a reason... Sigh
Reply 5
Once the link between them and ISIS is 'shockingly' unveiled, we should treat them the same way ISIS treat our people who they capture, torture, burn alive, run over in lorries.
Reply 6
Original post by Brahmin of Booty
Merkel for prison.

Indeed its all her fault, she obviously knew this would happen it doesn't take half a brain cell to see this coming.
I wonder what prefix will be used after 'BREAKING' has had the arse well and truly torn out of it and no longer holds any meaning in a news context.
Reply 8
Since when is one potty stabbing newsworthy?
Original post by Mathemagicien
Why single out Merkel? Most attacks are by the children of previous waves of immigrants; at the moment we are reaping what we sowed in previous generations, even before Merkel, who has nothing to do with France's muslim population

It's symbolic. Less than 100 years after the holocaust Germany's pathos of the absolutes is causing more antisemitism.
His god will be pleased.

religion of peace(tm)
Original post by Napp
Since when is one potty stabbing newsworthy?

It's a sad state of affairs when a muslim attacking a Jew with a knife is not news worthy
(edited 7 years ago)
Are they still gonna make Israel the big bad guy as well after this?
People are only going to be pushed so far. One of these days, maybe across the whole of Europe, the worm is going to turn. God help Muslims then, innocent ones as well I think.
Reply 14
Original post by BaconandSauce
It's a sad state of affairs when a muslim attacking a Jew with a knife is not news worth

When was the last time the news broke a story about a jew stabbing a muslim though?

Gotta love the media's selection bias.
Original post by Dez
When was the last time the news broke a story about a jew stabbing a muslim though?

Gotta love the media's selection bias.

When did this happen?

Given me one example of were a Jew stabbed a Muslim in say Europe (I''l give you a wide net) and its wasn't reported in the same way.
Reply 16
Original post by BobSausage
Once the link between them and ISIS is 'shockingly' unveiled, we should treat them the same way ISIS treat our people who they capture, torture, burn alive, run over in lorries.

Are you sure you're voting green? :s-smilie:
Reply 17
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Are you sure you're voting green? :s-smilie:

Is it against green policies to want revenge? Or is it just you're scared I'm giving the greens a bad name?
What about the man who shot dead two muslims walking down the street in New york last week?
Original post by greys-anatomy
What about the man who shot dead two muslims walking down the street in New york last week?

I made a thread about that. Hardly anyone responded.

Quick Reply

Latest