The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Student403
I assume you made it, so congrats!!

I did, thank you! :smile:
Original post by Joshthemathmo
It's just Pembroke offer holders, don't worry i have moments of relapse quite often :smile:. I'm going to be doing natsci! I see results day went well eh?

I'll have a look for it, is it a messenger group chat? Or is it a Facebook group?

Edit: Just requested to join a Facebook group called 'Pembroke Cambridge 2016 Offer Holders' which has 141 members. Is that the right one?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Platopus
I'll have a look for it, is it a messenger group chat? Or is it a Facebook group?

Edit: Just requested to join a Facebook group called 'Pembroke Cambridge 2016 Offer Holders' which has 141 members. Is that the right one?

Yeah that's the one.
Original post by Joshthemathmo
Yeah that's the one.

Great :smile: look forward to talking... If you accept my request haha
Original post by Ayman!
Now I'm really starting to relate. I got 95% at AS and missed the A* by 22 marks because of Unit 5 - a paper I thought I'd get the A* in. :frown:

I unexpectedly got an A* in Chemistry which I wasn't expecting at all, given that I literally cried after one chem exam (and got full UMS in that one...)

The silver lining is that this will motivate you to ace all your first year physics modules. :lol:

Congratulations and good luck!!

Yup that's true XD I unexpectedly got an A* in Further Maths (literally, just about scraped it) thanks to a good 100 UMS in M2 and despite hating the FP2 exam immensely!

Good luck to you too! :biggrin:
Hey guys, how do i apply for accomodation at St john's? Im worried that I wont get any :/
Anyone heard anything yet who's been pooled?
Original post by Firestartc
Hey guys, how do i apply for accomodation at St john's? Im worried that I wont get any :/

I think they'll let you know when you have to make a choice of accommodation. I believe they order everyone randomly, and then everyone gets a chance to choose accommodation on an online portal. But I can't be certain about this information.
You can read up in more detail here: http://sjcjcr.com/freshers/rooms/
Original post by Messier31
How does one go about getting full ums in a physics ISA :eek:

Do the EMPA which has lower grade boundaries :colondollar:.
Original post by liamm691

Nothing yet :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
https://youtu.be/_1AQaFcn_rI
looking forward to it
(edited 7 years ago)
Anyone else going to study land economy? I havent seemed to have found anyone yet :hmmmm2:
Original post by philip1997
Anyone else going to study land economy? I havent seemed to have found anyone yet :hmmmm2:

I met 1 person at interviews who was applying for that, don't know if they got in though!

User Surii97 is doing Land economy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3574
Original post by liamm691

Pretty sure we don't hear until it's all finished, so about 6pm tonight apparently - hasn't stopped me from refreshing track though...

Yes me :smile:
Original post by ccfctom
Yes me :smile:

What college are you going to?
Hughes Hall
Original post by ccfctom
Hughes Hall

Cool, I'm going sidney sussex

Hey, I'm studying Land Economy at Homerton!
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending