The Student Room Group

Do's & Don'ts for first dates

Not really any time to explain, but anyone got any practical advice to do with the title? I'm not clueless, I know common manners and things like that, but if anyone has any ideas/experiences/advice that'd be great! :wink:

Scroll to see replies

Take it slow and steady, enjoy yourself, keep the conversation flowing. Just have fun really. :smile:
Don't obey any specific rules, do have fun.
Why do you not have any time to explain? This is a pretty vague question and at this rate you're just going to get the exact same reply from everyone. And it'll all be stuff I assume you're aware of.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't get pregnant. Or you will die.
At the end of the day there's no use fretting over it because otherwise you'll not be your true self, and it's going to go one way or the other. :smile:
Reply 6
Dont whack your cock out and start windmilling, apparently it's considered de-classe...
If you really want to impress on a first date, I recommend cooking homemade chicken tendies, women love it :yep:
TELL US MORE! Like, seriously, it would be nice to hear a positive/success story! :smile:
Do not come on too strong and insist you talk about feelings and where you stand in your relationship
Do not talk about religion or political debates
Do go into the date with a positive open mind
Do not go into a date with high expectations
Don't give closed and dry answers to any questions she may ask because it stops the conversation from flowing naturally.
That's all I got really,don't have no experience myself, I get all my ideas from Take Me Out 😂
Spontaneous is good, women love that. Did you pick the places you went? If so that shows decisiveness and assertiveness, two very attractive traits.

Sounds like an excellent first date to be perfectly honest mate, I'm genuinely proud of you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending