The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire accomodation 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HayBF123
Hi just wondered if anyone knows when we will have our accommodation confirmed? Getting a bit worried that all my choices will be gone!!😬

Have you not got an email yet?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Chipandaxxx
Have you not got an email yet?

No I haven't.. I rang and they said it was being processed still heard nothing and worried there will be no more parking permits
Reply 22
Hi just wondered if anyone knows when we will have our accommodation confirmed? Getting a bit worried that all my choices will be gone!!😬

Would you be able to tell me which court or room type is the best? Im soo confused😭
Reply 23
Original post by Klli_98
Would you be able to tell me which court or room type is the best? Im soo confused😭

It depends what you want and where you based! I've applied for rooms with ensuites at college lane but have a look at pictures and details! They are all nice especially the new builds!
Reply 24
It depends what you want and where you based! I've applied for rooms with ensuites at college lane but have a look at pictures and details! They are all nice especially the new builds!

I wouldnt mind sharing a kitchen but not a shower and toilet😄 Im no where near hertfordshire so im so clueless! Thank you for replying X
Reply 25
Original post by Klli_98
I wouldnt mind sharing a kitchen but not a shower and toilet😄 Im no where near hertfordshire so im so clueless! Thank you for replying X

All rooms apart from studio have shared kitchen but go for ensuite much better! Your welcome good luck choosing!
Aaahhhh I found mine out yesterday at 10am :/ not sure what's going on then
Reply 27
I just got mine through! I'm in Spalding court flat 09!
Reply 28
Anyone on de Hav??
Reply 29
I'm in Redbourn, de Havilland!
Reply 30
Original post by l.boxall
I'm in Redbourn, de Havilland!

Same in flat 8:smile:
Reply 31
Original post by sunnyboo
Same in flat 8:smile:

I'm in Flat 11!
What are you studying?
Flat 45 Rm 06, Spalding Court here!
Original post by Klli_98

I'd probably suggest a room on De Hav then! you can get ensuite rooms on College Lane but theyre more expensive as theyre newer
Reply 34
Original post by gamerkid95
I'd probably suggest a room on De Hav then! you can get ensuite rooms on College Lane but theyre more expensive as theyre newer

Oh i didnt know that college lane had ensuite rooms, i thought the bathroom was shared with one other student X
Yeah a standard room on college lane has ensuite, but its £139 a week! Enhanced room is £149 or premium £150 on CL, de Hav all is £133
Anyone living in Schofield?? I'm flat 34

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sarratt, de Havilland flat 7 ????? :smile:
hey ive just received an unconditional in fine art. just waiting for my accommodation application to come through now. does anyone know how long it tends to take for them to get back to you?
any one in schofield flat 3? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending