The Student Room Group

Please help, I can't add my clearing choice!

I have a verbal offer from a university, but on UCAS track, when I try to enter the course code, the course doesn't show up on the drop down menu so I can't add it. I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I followed the instructions from the universities email, according to them there was no deadline to confirm the offer so they should still be holding it for me.
Original post by DanielNE
I have a verbal offer from a university, but on UCAS track, when I try to enter the course code, the course doesn't show up on the drop down menu so I can't add it. I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I followed the instructions from the universities email, according to them there was no deadline to confirm the offer so they should still be holding it for me.

Give ucas a call, they should be able to help.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Give ucas a call, they should be able to help.

UCASs helpline is closed now, but I'll try in the morning, thank you. Do you think that it's possible I've lost the offer? I received it yesterday morning, but I only decided to choose it today.
Original post by DanielNE
UCASs helpline is closed now, but I'll try in the morning, thank you. Do you think that it's possible I've lost the offer? I received it yesterday morning, but I only decided to choose it today.

Assuming you've met the deadline they gave you I wouldn't worry about it.
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
Assuming you've met the deadline they gave you I wouldn't worry about it.

Oh okay, thanks for your help:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending