English Lit:B
Sociology:C
AQA Use of Maths: B or aleast an A
Business:C
Geography: Hoping for C (Foundation)
Spanish:B or C I dont mind
Science Core:B
Science Additional:B
HOPEFUL GET THEM OR DO BETTER BUT I FEEL LIKE I DID ****!
Original post by erinls2
Medicine :smile:

excellent good luck with that :biggrin:
Original post by MethylOrange_
Nope only those two...

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's really weird then..
Original post by puta.madre
That's really weird then..

Yeah it is I'll see what happens on results day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nhomie
Nooooo i know i will have just missed it 😭😭😭 i counted 78 on the first paper and 94 on the second im really not save

You will be perfectly fine..grade boundary will definitely not go about 170 I can assure you
Really hoping i get c in maths and english but i'm not holding out much hope:frown:
Original post by golden girl 789
Really hoping i get c in maths and english but i'm not holding out much hope:frown:

I hope you do get your Cs. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
I hope you do get your Cs. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks need to pass either one to be able to get back into college
Anybody else just fed up of waiting :frown:. Like I don't really even feel that nervous anymore when I think about the day I just want to get it over with.
Original post by chloechurcher
Anybody else just fed up of waiting :frown:. Like I don't really even feel that nervous anymore when I think about the day I just want to get it over with.

Yep, especially after I was watching the a level results day thread
(edited 7 years ago)

I got 2 of my GCSE results on the 11th. I was feeling fine up until I woke up, trust me you'll be plenty nervous on the day lol.
Can I ask, who here took FSMQ Advanced at OCR?

I'm fed up of waiting. I am a bit nervous but seriously I will scream if it takes any longer. Last year's GCSEs got theirs on the 20th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by surina16
With 95 on paper 2 you will definitely get an A*! Don't worry - if you've been getting close to full marks then you shouldn't see such a great difference in the exam because the Maths exams are usually of a very similar difficulty every year :smile: I didn't realise but lots of people on TSR seem to have found it more difficult so it's likely that the grade boundaries will drop instead :biggrin:

Aww thanks for the moral support and I hope I get an A* but I think you definitely will:smile:. Good luck for results day!:wink:
I'm going into Year 13 and I'm going to be at my school next Thursday to help out.

All I will say to those that are worrying - don't.
The marks are generously given so exam results are gonna be very good and very high.

You don't need to worry.
All will be well.
If you have any questions regarding what will happen and how your results will appear etc. then ask me please!
I'm fed up of waiting. I am a bit nervous but seriously I will scream if it takes any longer. Last year's GCSEs got theirs on the 20th

Posted from TSR Mobile

We spend all summer worrying and then by the time we get our results it's only a week until school starts again!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nwmyname
I'm going into Year 13 and I'm going to be at my school next Thursday to help out.

All I will say to those that are worrying - don't.
The marks are generously given so exam results are gonna be very good and very high.

You don't need to worry.
All will be well.
If you have any questions regarding what will happen and how your results will appear etc. then ask me please!

You Year 12s and 13s are so nice! You really make me feel so much better. Small, weird question, is it a single sheet of paper in the results or multiple? What do we receive in the results day envelope?

I know it's weird but I want to know what to expect. Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by starstudent7
I really want an A* so hopefully they don't increase the grade bounadries:biggrin:. I usually find maths easy getting nearly full marks on the papers but this year's paper one was quite hard in comparison to others:frown:. I think I have got 95/105 on paper 2 but I am not sure about p1 as I need 51/70 which is a lot so I am so scared:redface:. I hope they lower the GB's for linear maths please:biggrin:

You'll be fine.
Maths papers, and I can tell you for sure, they are marked with greater leniency with the consideration that you are in the exam season so nerves can occur.
I was in the same position as you 2 years ago and I came out with the A* so don't worry at all.
Original post by MethylOrange_
We spend all summer worrying and then by the time we get our results it's only a week until school starts again!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh god yeah, idk if it's the same for college but I am gonna miss the holidays but I am going to be happy to do something

Posted from TSR Mobile
You Year 12s and 13s are so nice! You really make me feel so much better. Small, weird question, is it a single sheet of paper in the results or multiple? What do we receive in the results day envelope?

I know it's weird but I want to know what to expect. Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, so what happens is this.
Your first sheet of paper will contain the grades you got.

It will look like this.
Subject A - A*
Subject B - A*
Subject C - B
Subject D - A
Subject E - C
Subject F - A*

On the second sheet, you will get breakdowns of each individual exam and that can go on for at least two sheets.
They are all printed on one side only, so there is a lot of paperwork.

E.g.
Physics
P1 - 100 UMS, 60 Raw, A*
P2 - 98 UMS, 49 Raw, A*
P3 - 88 UMS, 40 Raw, A

Your UMS is printed and the raw is printed next to it, And the grade too.
Your UMS is the points you need to get the grade.
Your raw mark is the mark you obtained in the exam out of the total of the paper.

No problemo.
Ask me more!!

Latest