The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
The magic roundabout in IB is the worst.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed, knew a couple of people who interned in IB and had to pull quite a few all-nighters, were so much happier when they got back to uni, and it is ridiculously harsh that the taxis just wait for you to shower and then you are sent straight back. I couldn't function without at least 2-3 hours sleep tbh. It really is no surprise of the suicide of people in this field and some of the mental health tbh.
Original post by sr90
The magic roundabout in IB is the worst.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Couldn't do it.

Really dont care about the money that much..

I mean, I am happy to make sacrifices to a point (living in bloody china for 2 years is a pretty big sacrifice), but for me the stuff they are put through goes too far. Money is just not a big enough reward.
Coffee is how we do the long days. Just about every vet and doctor I know are caffeine addicts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8083
Rk scare me cuz when Rk gets his results he don't say nothin.

@zKlown It went good bro. Got into the Uni I wanted (hold tight Bugzy, 0161) so happy days.
Original post by Rk2k14

@zKlown It went good bro. Got into the Uni I wanted (hold tight Bugzy, 0161) so happy days.

That's great, well done! :smile:
Are you moving out for uni?
Original post by Rk2k14

Congrats!! Now go represent like Pac when he moved to the West Coast.
Reply 8086
Original post by The.Joker
That's great, well done! :smile:
Are you moving out for uni?

Local uni so staying put.
Reply 8087
Original post by swirly
Congrats!! Now go represent like Pac when he moved to the West Coast.

Mos def.
Original post by Rk2k14

I'm proud brother.

You are missing a great experience by not living in halls or moving out, however whatever you feel is best.
Original post by Rk2k14
Mos def.

Posts gif of pre West Coast Tupac :colonhash:
Rachel Riley is unbelievable.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Rachel Riley is unbelievable.

Seems genuinely funny as well, plus she's intelligent as **** girl's got it all
Original post by The Wavefunction
Seems genuinely funny as well, plus she's intelligent as **** girl's got it all

She'll probably earn close to a 6 figure salary to go on a gameshow every day too.

Not easy for a normal person, but for a maths genius, the sums and picking up letters must be pretty damn easy...
Original post by Lúcio
She'll probably earn close to a 6 figure salary to go on a gameshow every day too.

Not easy for a normal person, but for a maths genius, the sums and picking up letters must be pretty damn easy...

Yeah, her parents didn't do too bad raising her, did they?

I'd hate the pressure of doing the maths, knowing that you have to get it otherwise you look a complete tit. Iirc she didn't get it a few times in the beginning and people complained.
Legit didn't realise penalties worked that way in hockey - it's pretty tough but Jesus nobody can finish!

Another Gold for GB! Surely we can't beat China. Surely...
Imagine if penalties were like that in football. Dribble from the half way line having 15 seconds to beat the keeper in a one on one. Or something like that.

Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Imagine if penalties were like that in football. Dribble from the half way line having 15 seconds to beat the keeper in a one on one. Or something like that.

Tbh it would be significantly easier in football - think about how often players score 1v1s for instance.

Hockey is so much harder in this circumstance because the keeper takes up so much of the goal, and using a massive stick to hit the ball really telegraphs what you're going to do.
Anyone watching that football talkshow on Sky Sports 1?

Absolutely ****ing dreadful. I'm watching it just to laugh at how bad it is.
Original post by Lúcio
Tbh it would be significantly easier in football - think about how often players score 1v1s for instance.

Hockey is so much harder in this circumstance because the keeper takes up so much of the goal, and using a massive stick to hit the ball really telegraphs what you're going to do.

True true, would just be quite fun to see it happen.
Original post by sr90
Anyone watching that football talkshow on Sky Sports 1?

Absolutely ****ing dreadful. I'm watching it just to laugh at how bad it is.

Utter AIDS. The state of heavy D.

why do people play those fantasy league things?

never got it:colondollar:

Latest