The Student Room Group

What's your happiest memory so far in your life?

/title

Scroll to see replies

Yesterday! Complete euphoria from my results. They're not that important considering that half of them were internal exams, but I was still very pleased with how I had done. The rest of the night involved pubs, clubs, and a few other things :wink: :wink: :wink:

Anyone go to Primrose hill yesterday?
Definitely my trip to London with my best friend because we planned that 3 years ago for bants in our maths lesson lol I didn't believe it would happen irl :' )
Well I think it is that, I cannot think of anything else for now

Edit : I live in Paris and never been in London before for some reason :3
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
The day I got my pets :love: fair enough, I got two of my cats on a different day than the other day but I'll lump those two days together :tongue: my four kitties are my life :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Every single memory I have with my family is my happiest. :heart:
'so far' means there has to be something
In theory, there has to be something. But if you cant think of something or dont want to share then I wont push it as I dont want this to turn into an argument lol
*Thinks about a happiest memory*
*Realises I don't have one*
*Runs to the corner*
*Hugs teddy and cries*

:cry2:

Spoiler

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
*Thinks about a happiest memory*
*Realises I don't have one*
*Runs to the corner*
*Hugs teddy and cries*

:cry2:

I need a teddy bear like that in my life :lol:
Any time I accomplished some sort of major sporting milestone. Pure ecstasy achieved in one single moment (after a few years of hard practice of course) that lasts for days.
The happiest moment in my life so far was when I swam in the turquoise coloured seas of Croatia😊 I remember feeling a light, euphoric and happy feeling. I felt that I actually knew, in that moment, what it meant to 'live' and not simply to exist.
When I auditioned as a dancer at Pineapple Studios in Covent Garden for a 7 month contract dancing at the Moulin Rouge in Paris. I got in , and signed my Equity approved contract [which gave me full Equity Card membership 6 months later] while sitting on the floor of the studio. EDITED TO ADD; While there I signed a further 5 month contract and danced there for a full year.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
I need a teddy bear like that in my life :lol:

Lol you're such a beg, but in a cute way, if that makes sense :laugh:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Lol you're such a beg, but in a cute way, if that makes sense :laugh:

:hand: :rofl:
Original post by SeanFM
:hand: :rofl:

What's that meant to mean you ting? 😯😉
Secret coding or summat? 😏
When I met will.i.am :biggrin: I'm not even a big fan but he noticed us out of the blue and I was like woah, he was so down to earth and lovely :colondollar: He pinched my cheeks (TWICE) and called me cute lol - I was beaming for dayssssssss. Even now when I think about it, it makes me smile :tongue:
Getting into law school, the summer of volunteering in Kenya with an amazing team and losing 3 stones before starting uni :smile:
Reply 18
Wednesday :smile: The last three years of my life have been absolute hell, I've gone through stress related illness after stress related illness, but after hearing that I got into my first choice uni it feels like I can finally get my life back on track and start living again rather than just surviving!

Quick Reply

Latest