The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
:hugs:

Spoiler

Ohh I get that too sometimes, but it hasn't really affected what I write, so far anyway (you haven't)
Well this is why in my last post I said to try and keep a calm mind, that seems to help :smile:

Morning Freezer! :hugs:
Fair enough - at least you're honest. I guess you just need to wait a bit until you can "learn to dance in rain" :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Its annoying isnt it!?
Well thats a good thing to hear! Its really scary when you wake up the following morning and see the things i wrote!
(oh well now i have :smile:)
Ah ok, well ok then!

Evening Matrix :smile: :hugs:
Honesty is the best policy!
I feel like i should understand that but i dont :frown:
Casually spent an hour under Lincoln today :tongue: That was great fun! (Im being serious there, havent laughed so hard in ages!)
Had a great day at work in general tbh!

Y'all ladies would we well jell! Spend a day in a Pandora shop :tongue: Refurbing it! Had a great laugh there too.

Then it was off to a war memorial which we're re-furbing too. Theres a great view of Lincoln from it too!

So yeah had a great day!

I wont mention what happened underground as well yeah... (What happens under Lincoln, Stays undet Lincoln) Except for 3 unlicensed 10,000 volt cables powering the city!
Really happy
Doesn't happen often
But on the long commute home I was just thinking about the things I've acheived this year, the friends I've made, the time I've had and I'm actually proud for once
Proud of myself?like wtf man never happens - i always have some issue with myself
but idk
I want to keep this up next year!

Spoiler

Original post by FireFreezer77
Casually spent an hour under Lincoln today :tongue: That was great fun! (Im being serious there, havent laughed so hard in ages!)

Y'all ladies would we well jell! Spend a day in a Pandora shop :tongue: Refurbing it! Had a great laugh there too.

Then it was off to a war memorial which we're re-furbing too. Theres a great view of Lincoln from it too!

So yeah had a great day!

I wont mention what happened underground as well yeah... (What happens under Lincoln, Stays undet Lincoln) Except for 3 unlicensed 10,000 volt cables powering the city!

Not jealous of pandora
:hand: to that stereotype m8 (:lol:)
load of expensive crep :yep:
I'm jealous of u going to Lincoln, sounds like a fab place, one I've never been to!
U so lucky :daydreaming:

Spoiler

Its annoying isnt it!?
Well thats a good thing to hear! Its really scary when you wake up the following morning and see the things i wrote!
(oh well now i have :smile:)
Ah ok, well ok then!

Evening Matrix :smile: :hugs:
Honesty is the best policy!
I feel like i should understand that but i dont :frown:

Spoiler

It can be yeah :redface:
Yeah, I can only imagine!
(indeed you have :wink:)
Yup! :smile:

Evening Freezer! :h: :hugs:
It sure is!
Oh it was a part of a quote that I said a few posts ago

Spoiler

So yeah had a great day!

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Really happy
Doesn't happen often
But on the long commute home I was just thinking about the things I've acheived this year, the friends I've made, the time I've had and I'm actually proud for once
Proud of myself?like wtf man never happens - i always have some issue with myself
but idk
I want to keep this up next year!

Spoiler

:woo: So happy because two of my best friends are happy! :h:
Only spent a day at Lincoln but it's easily one of the best places I've been to :u: and nice goal for next year, Cheese! :five:
Only spent a day at Lincoln but it's easily one of the best places I've been to :u: and nice goal for next year, Cheese! :five:

happy because my sister has arrived :hugs: and shes so lovely :lovehug:cool! What did u do there? :holmes:thanks sista m80 :h:
happy because my sister has arrived :hugs: and shes so lovely :lovehug:cool! What did u do there? :holmes:thanks sista m80 :h:

Awww! :hugs: Well, as you are older you must know what you're on about :smug: nahh, my sister is the best :u: (:mmm:)
We didn't do that much :rofl: But we went to Lincoln Cathedral which I thought looked amazing (we didn't even go inside :lol:) but we walked through the town by it and I just loved the atmosphere :smile:
:wink:
Awww! :hugs: Well, as you are older you must know what you're on about :smug: nahh, my sister is the best :u: (:mmm:)
We didn't do that much :rofl: But we went to Lincoln Cathedral which I thought looked amazing (we didn't even go inside :lol:) but we walked through the town by it and I just loved the atmosphere :smile:
:wink:

:hugs: but you're younger and more beautiful and more free and aweosmer and all those cute lil thingies :h:nah my sister is better than yours :eviltongue:
haha cool :rofl: nice! I do want to go :moon:
:hugs: but you're younger and more beautiful and more free and aweosmer and all those cute lil thingies :h:nah my sister is better than yours :eviltongue:
haha cool :rofl: nice! I do want to go :moon:

:hugs: Younger? Yes. More beautiful? Pfffft, doubt it :nah: More free? Hmmm, how does one judge this? :K: Awesomer? Not a chance! You're so awesome you spelt awesomer as "aweosmer"! :u: You are so kind! My sister is the best, meaning she is wayyy better than your sister! :yep:
:lol: Ooh, you'll have to let me know when you get the chance! :biggrin:
:hugs: Younger? Yes. More beautiful? Pfffft, doubt it :nah: More free? Hmmm, how does one judge this? :K: Awesomer? Not a chance! You're so awesome you spelt awesomer as "aweosmer"! :u: You are so kind! My sister is the best, meaning she is wayyy better than your sister! :yep:
:lol: Ooh, you'll have to let me know when you get the chance! :biggrin:

cmon man, u r :tongue: judge via personality innit :mmm::rofl: lol typo alert XD
will doozies!
cmon man, u r :tongue: judge via personality innit :mmm::rofl: lol typo alert XD
will doozies!

Can't agree with you :noway: haha :lol: but your personality is awesome. Fact. :u: :lol:
Woo! :dance:
Not jealous of pandora
:hand: to that stereotype m8 (:lol:)
load of expensive crep :yep:
I'm jealous of u going to Lincoln, sounds like a fab place, one I've never been to!
U so lucky :daydreaming:

Haha fair enough!
Tbh it was full of rubble anyways :tongue:
Is it? Ive never been in one before (that wasnt being refurbished!)
Lincoln seems interesting! Only beem to construction sites there but it looks nice from what ive seen!
Hehe! :wink:
Ill see if i can get a picture from the vista point when i go to that point again!

Aww! :hugs:
Im happy that youre happy!
It seems nice from what i saw of it!
What did you do there?
Haha fair enough!
Tbh it was full of rubble anyways :tongue:
Is it? Ive never been in one before (that wasnt being refurbished!)
Lincoln seems interesting! Only beem to construction sites there but it looks nice from what ive seen!
Hehe! :wink:
Ill see if i can get a picture from the vista point when i go to that point again!

:lol:
haha (yes it is m8, take my word for it :tongue:)I like pictures :fan:
Aww! :hugs:
Im happy that youre happy!
It seems nice from what i saw of it!
What did you do there?

The is an ongoing cycle of happiness! (I'm happy again because you're happy! :biggrin:)
Good!
Answered in previous post: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=67066984&postcount=6747
It was mainly the general atmosphere I liked there :smile:
haha (yes it is m8, take my word for it :tongue:)I like pictures :fan:

(Alrighty then!)
Oooh good! I'll do my best to get one for you! :biggrin: Don't know when I'll be down to that site again though.
Original post by Salamandastron
whatever.

Hi :smile:
Haven't spoken in a while
How's things
The is an ongoing cycle of happiness! (I'm happy again because you're happy! :biggrin:)
Good!
Answered in previous post: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=67066984&postcount=6747
It was mainly the general atmosphere I liked there :smile:

The cycle of happiness is in action! :biggrin: (And I'm happy again because you're happy! Plus I'm all snuggled up in bed too! So comfy! :biggrin:)

Oh right, I didn't see before :frown:

But yeah how come you didn't go in to the Cathedral? It looks pretty damn impressive I will admit! (From the outside and from a distance!)
And it's a nice place to walk through isn't it!? A great atmosphere indeed!

Spoiler

It can be yeah :redface:
Yeah, I can only imagine!
(indeed you have :wink:)
Yup! :smile:

Evening Freezer! :h: :hugs:
It sure is!
Oh it was a part of a quote that I said a few posts ago

Spoiler

Spoiler

Indeed yes!
Not nice at all!
(I'm suprised I didn't tell you already :redface:)
:smile: !puY

Night Matrix (I'm not going to sleep, just stating its night :tongue:) :hugs:
Indeed!
Ohh right I see!
Ah I see, I'm liking that quote too!
Further evidence that you are the quote expert!

Latest

Trending

Trending